Things To Do When It's Raining... *grin*

tdierikx

Last Saturday it rained some, so my friend lillypilly pulled out her camera and started snapping away trying to catch the dropets hitting the puddles near us... here are my attempts...

6-11-2010-rain-cows065.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows363.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows401.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows402.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows443.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows449.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows361.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows732.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows753.jpg

6-11-2010-rain-cows645.jpg

Trust me - catching these was a LOT harder than you'd think... took over 1000 shots for a handful of ones that were timed right... next time I'll even try to centre them better... hehe!

T.

Last Saturday it rained some, so my friend lillypilly pulled out her camera and started snapping away trying to catch the dropets hitting the puddles near us... here are my attempts...

6-11-2010-rain-cows753.jpg

Trust me - catching these was a LOT harder than you'd think... took over 1000 shots for a handful of ones that were timed right... next time I'll even try to centre them better... hehe!

T.

I love this one!!!

(love the others too - but this one especially)

You got rooly noice photos that day lillypilly... wasn't it fun taking them though... I think we both learned a few new tricks that day...

T.

Gee ta muchly T! Yes we both learned to use manual focus and a few other things.

I still want to try getting some good prism shots and also out around Wollondilly there are some nice old buildings.