It's Here It's Here! :d

Beth.

YAYAYAY!!! My new camera arrived today :laugh::laugh:

I must admit i'm feeling very overwhelmed by it and have absolutely no idea what i'm doing, but i'll get there - I'm about to start doing lots of reading and hopefully one day i'll slightly understand it!!!

And thanks to my very lovely secret santa on here (snooks, formerly justice shades), I got an awesome 'understanding exposure' book which is just great!!!!!!

Ok - here's my new baby!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Camera1.jpg

I ended up going with the Canon 550D (but I ended up getting a grey import so it's actually the Kiss X4 body), with the 18-55mm and also the 50mm 1.8 lens, along with an extra battery, and a few other extra bits and pieces!! I'm very happy and impressed with it (and it took less then a week to arrive as well!!), so right now i'm a very happy girl!!!! :eek::laugh:

Edited by LuvLottie

Thanks everyone :) ;) It's just all soooo much fun!!!! (oh, and I blame all you guys for your gorgeous photos and me wanting a dslr desperately!!!) I'm been mainly using auto yesterday, but this morning decided to pop it on manual and have a little go.... slowly understanding what it all means... SLOWLY!!!!!

Thought i'd show you my first couple photos (Lottie missed out today as she was just not cooperating :o:) ), so here are a couple photos of my sisters dogs (i'm doing up a few things for their Christmas presents/birthday) so have been taking a few photos of them!!!!

I made the three girls (Dexta the rottie, Astro below and Lottie mine) some Christmas collars with a little bandana thing attached as well for some Christmas photos...

Astro1.jpg

Astro2.jpg

And Dexta

Dexta1.jpg

These were taken with the nifty fifty... obviously I have soooo much to learn, but it's all soooo much fun :p ;)

Ok - just have one more that I got of my girl (nearly, hehe)

Lottie3.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie