New Puppy!

AdoubleJ

Well - we went and saw our new puppy last week!!! 4 weeks old so will be able to come home on New Years Day!!!

Can't wait!!

What is it? We are getting an Italian Spinone boy and are calling him Enzo!! Have waitied a long time for this wee boy so he will be so much fum!

We will be showing him - will be a bit different to showing the Beagles :eek:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - we went and saw our new puppy last week!!! 4 weeks old so will be able to come home on New Years Day!!!

Can't wait!!

What is it? We are getting an Italian Spinone boy and are calling him Enzo!! Have waitied a long time for this wee boy so he will be so much fum!

We will be showing him - will be a bit different to showing the Beagles :thumbsup:

I had a New Years' puppy myself just seven years ago.

It's a great time for bonding.

Welcome also to the Italian breeds. :eek:

Did you know they have twenty-two different breeds of dogs?

In Australia, we have five, I think.

Anyway, Good Luck with your Spinone.

I hope he's a show stopper.

PTS What name do give to a Spinone?

Another DOLer, Monah, has a Spinone.

There's a lady who used to go to the same obedience club as me who has one, although she never brought him so I never got to meet him. But she used to rave about his temperament and how fabulous he was to live with. She bred Flatcoat Retrievers, another breed with a fab temperament, which says a lot about the Spinone.

All of the ones we know have a fantastic temperament, Very laid back and easy going, so much patience you have to be careful not to push them too hard as they just keep taking and taking.

We have wanted one for 6 years now and final!ly have the opportunity!! Going out to see him again next Sunday when he willbe 6 weeks old so more photos!

pewithers - thank you :-)

:thumbsup: Yay. Got your PM, I was sooooo excited ;)

He is LOVELY :thumbsup::thumbsup: I could eat him up. I wish I were getting another...

They are the best most placid, sweet, loving, adorable, wonderful temp dogs ever, and I've had MANY breeds. SO stable and bombproof and easy, and YES , all the ones I know are exactly the same too!!

Love the name, is it poss to PM me his dam/sire etc? we may be related.. :(

I'd love a brown roan male, and several braccos and vizslas and wire vizs... Oh well, one day, OH has put the brakes on me for a few years :thumbsup: xxxx

and any time you feel like posting MORE pics..... :xmascheer:

orangesayshello.jpg

pelbanks001.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

the good and the bad :xmascheer: Hmm mud, my favourite...... :xmascheer:

Oh Monah I just LOVE those photos of yours - they are just wonderful!! Don't know if I could cope with that mud though!!

Here are some more to keep you going - can't wait to bring him home!!!

A similar one just so you can see the change in him!

PC190196.jpg

PC190214.jpg

PC190184.jpg

Edited by AdoubleJ