52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

CM - love your 37/52 of Lotus with her frog-leg pose and Chester as usual looks so composed in his pics.

anniek - love Cowboys 2nd pic, such a sweet face he has.

sammieS - Asti looks very cool in his blue pool.

Helen - great pic of Chazer and that blue sky background.

gila - Happy 10th Birthday to Spencer.

wagsalot - Riley looks like he loves the green ball.

Marlo - Week 39/52 Love is ...

6206693925_1da95c7d77_z.jpg

Well done with Marlo's photo, so great with the heart-shaped bokeh, and nice expression from her :D

Maggie looks like she's been having fun over the past few weeks, love the playfulness of week 39!

love your lot together tlc and Bronson's bit of disobedience ... I took a group photo the other day at the park ... must show it ...

I had to get Lotus' up now for week 40 'cause I just love it, it's nothing particularly special but her happy smile is killer :) I was sending her off to run through the puddle at the park, and recalling her, no ball involved ;)

Lotus 40/52

6213958402_50168476b4_z.jpg

and here's the group spoiler shot :D

6206867147_dc83aea1e5_z.jpg

Oh wow, I'm on time this week. :happydance:

MTD - Maggie has such soulful eyes in the Week 40 pic and I love those long ears she has.

tlc - great tongue pic of Bronson and nice to see his face back here again. Love that first group pic of your crew. Now what's your secret to getting all four of your pooches to sit so nicely for you?

CM - what a lovely pic of Lotus 40/52, she has such a huge happy smile there and Chester always looks so regal.

That 2nd pic with the tongues is a cracker too. :rofl:

SammiesS - fantastic pic of Asti, just love it. :love:

tlc - did you say, only 11 weeks till Christmas....... :dropjaw:

This is Chazer's photo for the week - will be my favorite for the year, on sentimental grounds - Chazer went to an agility trial yesterday after 2 years of no training or trialling and got a jumping quali :) They don't forget things they really love

6224623671_aa46f0c4d2.jpg