Endurance Test 2011 Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... bring on next year when my dog will actually be old enough for the ET :rofl:

Hi wuffles,

make sure you come along to the ET in Canberra on September 11. It would be great for you to see what is involved so that you can properly prepare for it.

M

... bring on next year when my dog will actually be old enough for the ET :rofl:

Hi wuffles,

make sure you come along to the ET in Canberra on September 11. It would be great for you to see what is involved so that you can properly prepare for it.

M

I will try come along but I have obedience so it depends if I feel like missing that ;) I don't think we will have too much of a problem, I've taken her out with the bike a few times with no issues :)

Anyone still training for the Canberra ET ?

Me!!

Cycled 30ks on the roadie on Saturday. Very different to the mountain bike. It is much much lighter and easier to ride.

Need to get used to the MTB again. As I will be flying up to Canberra, I need to rely on a bike lent to me by a friend in Canberra.

See you there!

M

Still training for the ET in Canberra at the moment.

The Diva can do the distance, however I am very worried about my own ability to do the distance.

You will be fine. Really. And the club usually has a few 'emergency handlers' at the ready. Don't worry.

M

Still training for the ET in Canberra at the moment.

The Diva can do the distance, however I am very worried about my own ability to do the distance.

l was worried l couldn't make the distance for the Altona ET so the week before l done a mock ET without Hamish and was suprised l made it thru with no trouble. On the day you will be so busy with your dog, watching the dog infront and keeping an eye on the dog behind you ( esp if it's a huge GSD) that you wont even notice the km's flying past.

Isaac done 10.5 km's today we are really looking forward to the Canberra ET.