Dressing Up Dogs

Lindainfa

So who here dresses up their dogs? just a fun thread, post up pics of your dogs in their favourite outfits. :thumbsup::o :D

I just bought a new dress for Lola and a new tshirt for Arnie, so I was thinking who else does buys clothes for their dogs?

Mine love being in clothes, they dont have a problem with it. I know some people are against putting them in clothes, but I see no problem if the dog is not uncomfortable.

So what have you bought lately for your pooch?!

Edited by Lindainfa

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSG, sounds like my place maybe I should take a photo for effect. :o

Same here really not so much dress up but more for practical reasons such as if its really cold raining etc. But occasionally if we go to a funtion or somewhere special, they may have a just for looks outfit to wear. They also have bandanas they wear occasionally.

Why dont you make this a post pics of your dogs in thier doggy attire. :D

the viz has coats and jumpers as she really feels the cold, both girls have lifejackets as even though they are very strong swimmers, if they ever fell off a boat, it's a different story. You can also spot them easily and they wont go under.

Apart from that, the usual embarrassing santa hats, party hats etc. :o :D

that's about it.. I love collars though.. :thumbsup:

Same as most of the other posters - Orbit has a variety of dog coats/pyjamas for winter and I was actually just looking for a fly mesh one for summer.

I have put him in an outfit or two here and there, most recently for the Great Dane Fun Day for Dane Rescue, mind you that was only underpants and a cape. My clothes don't fit Orbit so he's pretty safe!

Not really dress-up, but Emma does have a few good coats for when it rains, or when it's really cold. Doesn't hurt that I pick out coats that look nice as well! :o I figure may as well look good as well as being practical lol. She also has some fun outfits that were mostly gifts from other people, one of them is a 'security guard' costume and the other is a bright red baseball jumper.

Other than that it's just party hats for her birthday, fun things like that.

I agree with whoever said above that this post should turn into a picture post of your dogs in clothes! :D

Edited by silentchild

:thumbsup: Donut police! :o

Huga, love all your Lol shots, she could make any thing look cute as!

Monah, I lovvvvvve collars too, I have way too many!

*off to look for dress up pics*

Ps. Linda we need to see the dog in the clothes. :D

One of my favorites

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

Wet weather gear, thank god for dog coats, we went to best frineds holiday retreat and it rained the whole time we were there, so instead of sitting inside we all rugged up and off we went!

Millionpawswalk193-2.jpg

a freezing cold day

10072009569.jpg

Love the ezy dog stuff but so exxy, keeps them warm and dry and not to hot

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

how cute is the princess in her pinkness

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

geez better stop now will post more lather though :o

Edited by tlc

I keep the dogs that I'm not showing in a short pet trim, much easier that way. However the dogs get cold so I made them some coats.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/poodifultoypoo...ore/AQUAMAZ.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=18061...8&aid=26075

And the girls are always wearing their 5 Row Diamante collars.

Edited by poodiful1