2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done wuffles and Ava and Nik and Annie!!!

Been wanting an Aussie for a while now but I think I'd feel the pressure that it would have to perform well because we have some pretty awesome Aussie obedience teams around! thumbsup1.gif I wouldn't want to let the Aussie side down laugh.gif

As if you'd be a let down :laugh: I have found Ava to be the most amazing "learners" dog sports dog, so I can only imagine what more experienced handlers can do with them ;)

Well done wuffles and Ava and Nik and Annie!!!

Been wanting an Aussie for a while now but I think I'd feel the pressure that it would have to perform well because we have some pretty awesome Aussie obedience teams around! thumbsup1.gif I wouldn't want to let the Aussie side down laugh.gif

As if you'd be a let down :laugh: I have found Ava to be the most amazing "learners" dog sports dog, so I can only imagine what more experienced handlers can do with them ;)

Ditto to this.

I started with the wrong breed, then :laugh: Ruby was and still is, such a challenge!! But I think I'm better for it :)

Give Lottie a go for a week :laugh: she, unfortunately missed the 'work for the love of my owner' gene that most aussies seem to have :rofl: :rofl: She is a challenge and such a stubborn dog, but that's ok, I just think how easy my next aussie will be ;)

A massive congrats Wuffles and Nik on your fantastic results this year, it's so nice when it all falls together!!! :thumbsup: :D - I really need to join a club so I can win more trophies :laugh:

Edited by Beth.

Wow. What an incredible way to round out 2011.

Today was our last agility trial for the year....Ziggy ran so beautifully all day and came away with 2 Excellent Agility passes (both 2nd places) and 2 Masters Jumping passes. Incredibly that was just what we needed for his...

Excellent Agility and Masters Jumping Titles :happydance2:

To top it all off I won the raffle and Zig appeared (alongside Josh Thomas) on page 2 of The Age's Green Guide this week!

Nice work My Spotted Devil.....Yarrowfell High Society CD ADX JDM (pending :D) Thanks for a wonderful year :heart: Enjoy your sleep in tomorrow!

Huge congrats TSD!!! What a way finish the year!

My little brag is Darcy came second in our club comp for agility, I found a new motivator for him as well which made my alot happier then the placing as it's something we struggle with so hopefully next year we will be running faster!

Jovi had a go but as we hadn't done more than 5 obstacles we went really slow and made sure she got all her contacts and weave entries while keeping her motivated so had alot time faults :laugh:

Now that's an awesome way to end the year, TSD! Huge congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And congrats to Wuffles and Nik with your very clever Aussies! :cheer: Well done!

Oops, another brag before I could post - Way to go tollersowned, Darcy and Jovi! :D :happydance:

Edited by DogSportObsessed

Today was our last agility trial for the year....Ziggy ran so beautifully all day and came away with 2 Excellent Agility passes (both 2nd places) and 2 Masters Jumping passes. Incredibly that was just what we needed for his...

To top it all off I won the raffle and Zig appeared (alongside Josh Thomas) on page 2 of The Age's Green Guide this week!

Nice work My Spotted Devil.....Yarrowfell High Society CD ADX JDM (pending :D) Thanks for a wonderful year :heart: Enjoy your sleep in tomorrow!

Jeeepers!!! :eek: What an awesome way to finish the year!!! Massive congrats TSD, and good buy Ziggy! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FANTASTIC NEWS! Huge Congratulations to both of you!!!

Congratulations TO - that's wonderful!

Thanks all - I'm exhausted today......really looking forward to the Summer break! Hey Jess - thanks so much for bringing the books too - most helpful in narrowing down my choices :)

We had a Community Fireguard meeting at our house this morning.....fortunately someone else brought homemade cake :rofl: