Oh My Goodness

SeeGee

Got our friend who has a key to our house to let the dogs in today as OH had to do overtime and would be home late. Didn't ask him to shut the bedroom or bathroom doors or check to clear the benches. I'm on the train heading home having just realized this. I'm feeling sick, not knowing what I'm going home to. :laugh:

I was so busy worrying about them being out in the dark I didn't think about inside dangers.

:)

They eat anything. I Don't know what's left out. Normally we haves clearbench policy but because they were outside, and not in til oh got hone I didn't check. Then the OT happened (he has no choice with OT,has to be done...)

I'm still on the train - will know by 720ish.

They cam be inside on their own for a few hrs normally no worries, but when doors are shut and benches are clear. There may not be a prob at all. I just don't know and that's whats killing me.

Edited by CharlieG

safe. nothing to worry about.

my friend knows me well.

he shut all the doors, cleaned the bench, brought them in - and even set up their mat underneath their water bowl.

I worried for nothing :laugh:

hahaha omg listen to you all!!!! hahaha

thats great that your friend did that! he used his brain! fantastic! you sound like me. I worry sooo much about my dogs and whether anything is left out that they can chew or eat and get sick from!