Bloody Bybs

julzjc

Feel sick to my stomach. Just seen an add for "a very rare breed". Bloody idiots have mated a JRT bitch to a male Rottie and the poor sweetheart had 10 puppies!

What the hell is wrong with these people!!!

Sorry, I had to vent, it is just so wrong and sickening! Some people are completly messed up in the head! That poor, poor little JRT!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly SK! Ive just just lost my beautiful girl and would do anything to have her back, yet these morons are delibratly risking the life of this poor little girl to get these "very rare breeds". Absolutly livid right now!

Any person with two brain cells would know that the chance of that bitch surviving that pregnacy would be extremly low, suprised she even survived the mating. It is just downright cruelty!

Come on calm down. :)

We only have their word for the Jack/Rotty cross.

If you and I went and saw the dogs in real life we may just have hysterics at the owners description. :laugh:

Just be hopeful that the pups will find forever loving homes. Not much more we can do really. The law doesn't allow us go and blow up owners like that. :mad Mores the pity.

This gets me really angry too. Once saw an advert ;little staffy was mated to bull mastiff x ridgeback.The pups she was feeding in the photo looked almost the same size as their mum.It is animal cruelty alright;but why is it not illegal.It seems if a dog has food and water and no obvious injuries that's ok .When will laws be made to protect animals from such mental and physical torment.

A belly full of pups generally means that the pups are smaller.

Well yes and no. when i was 10 years old my parents would not get my dog desexed;i did keep asking them to.She had puppies to a kelpie x labrador.She was a cavalier x something.3 of her pups were small ;but one was much bigger.I remember feeling really sorry for her giving birth to such a big pup.;even at that young age i felt it was wrong to put her through that.These people are adults and should know better.The big pup went to the people that gave me the mother dog. she grew the size of a labrador;much to everyones surprise. one small pup went to a neighbour and he grew to be smaller than his mother.

Although I do feel sorry for the poor girl I also feel sorry for the next poor jack russel male who she meets. He has some rather large shoes to fill so to speek.

Although I do feel sorry for the poor girl I also feel sorry for the next poor jack russel male who she meets. He has some rather large shoes to fill so to speek.

This is a terrible situation, and rottie cross terrier doesn't sound like a breed I'd like to own... That said, this comment made me lol

there's a disaster mix ... who the hell was that stupid

found the advert ... that is not a jack russell and the dad is not a good looker, dont worry the size difference between the two is actually not that massive. I just can't stomach the price tag ...

saying that they're actually a 'designer breed' that people do on purpose O_o

Edited by Nekhbet

can't find the ad....but then again googling is not my strong point!

Just horrendouns and when the puppies get HD it will be the Rotti in them 'cause purebred Rotti's get that ya know. It won't be because they parents should never have been bred from and they should never have crossed those two breeds. It is purely a money making venture.

I also just came across a scary ad.

Person looking for male husky to mate with their female.

The bitch was booked in to be desexed, but then came into season. The owner saw this as a sign the bitch really wanted to have pups, hence the looking for a male. :eek:

I also just came across a scary ad.

Person looking for male husky to mate with their female.

The bitch was booked in to be desexed, but then came into season. The owner saw this as a sign the bitch really wanted to have pups, hence the looking for a male. :eek:

:eek::eek: Seriously! What is wrong with people. :mad