Rip Tip

Teebs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

King Tip is adorable!! I'm sure he will pull through and be up to mischief in no time at all. :thumbsup:

Ditto! And no parvo is great news.

We had a bub with HGE recently, sounds very similar. Fluids, antibiotics and bed-rest. She bounced back.

We had a bub with HGE recently, sounds very similar. Fluids, antibiotics and bed-rest. She bounced back.

I looked up HGE, out of interest. I'd not heard of it before. Whether it's what King Tip's got or not, handy to know about it.

http://vetmedicine.about.com/cs/dogdiseasesh/a/HGEindogs.htm

I started a thread on HGE not long ago. My Cavalier, Arnie got it. Scary stuff! It does sound similiar, although he was also vomiting and not eating.

[

I started a thread on HGE not long ago. My Cavalier, Arnie got it. Scary stuff! It does sound similiar, although he was also vomiting and not eating.

I'm so glad Arnie got better. Those symptoms would scare me. I had no idea there was a 'bloody' gastro condition like this.

Fingers and paws crossed for little King Tip!!

Thankyou for doing such a nice thing for him, while some of us don't have it in us to ignore such a situation many people would have walked past and not thought twice. Good things come to those who do good things!

You're a good woman with a big heart Teebs :clap:

Is there a 'safer' way for unwanted dogs to be dumped in your town, where they won't freeze and might have a chance of rescue? It might be worth an article in the local paper. Then again, with publicity you might end up being the dumpee again :(

Good luck to King Tip!

thats just it, the pound has an after hours drop off pen for cats/small dogs and bigger dogs - they are crap, but they are still there.

I have contacted a rescue and he is going to be rehomed via them, he will stay with me and be desexed and everything, but they are going to vet homes and find the right one for him. Just need him to pull through now so we can get things organized

Geez people suck don't they!!

Good on you Teebs for helping the lil guy out, sounds like he is in good hands. fingers and paws crossed for King Tip making a full recovery!!