3 New Drawings :)

Very good!

I really like the last one, the details around the mouth and teeth is fantastic, and you have the perspective really good too!

The second one, I love the eyes on the dog on the left, and the feeling of movement with the ear swishing out.

The first one is just really, really cute :thumbsup:

Very good!

I really like the last one, the details around the mouth and teeth is fantastic, and you have the perspective really good too!

The second one, I love the eyes on the dog on the left, and the feeling of movement with the ear swishing out.

The first one is just really, really cute :thumbsup:

Yes the last one i absolutely love because of the mouth, it took me forever to get the angles right but you know what i did it :laugh: the first two i drew for two other dolers and they are happy with them :) the first one is too cute :D i love the ears aswell on the second one so overall im happy with my drawings hehe

I knew it was Kyojin as soon as I opened the page.

Obviously you did really well :D

Me too! :laugh:

Lovely drawings Dogsrawesome!

So did i! lol :thumbsup: as soon as I saw it I was like hmmm I know that face!!!

That last one looks SOOO much like Max!!!!! but I dont think you used him as a guide did you? Either way, what an INCREDIBLE photo - each one just gets better and better dogsrawesome!!!

I cant stop looking at the last one! It is a SPLITTING image of Max! I cant get over it!!! lol

fantastic!!!!

So did i! lol :thumbsup: as soon as I saw it I was like hmmm I know that face!!!

That last one looks SOOO much like Max!!!!! but I dont think you used him as a guide did you? Either way, what an INCREDIBLE photo - each one just gets better and better dogsrawesome!!!

I cant stop looking at the last one! It is a SPLITTING image of Max! I cant get over it!!! lol

fantastic!!!!

Hahaha nah its not max, just a random photo off google :eek: i can draw max without looking at him :p

fantastic!!!!

Hahaha nah its not max, just a random photo off google :eek: i can draw max without looking at him :p

hahahhhaah i believe it! i just cant get over it. that picture is just the exact image of max when he looks like that - everything from the ears to the jowls. crazy! :) good work lovely!!!