Udx

I brought mine before the latest rule change. The ones I have are allowed in WA and I used them at the Nationals in Brisbane in June, but nope they are not allowed in a normal Queensland trial :D

Janet is no longer selling the type I have. Bedazzled has some of her newer ones.

I am just tryting to contact somebody who works for Customs to find out if I can or can't .....

Edited by Ptolomy

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok - yep I got some of the newer ones - same time as bedazzled I think :laugh:. Not that I really need to worry about it yet or maybe even ever :rofl:. Nothing like preparing for the future or NOT.

Edited by ness

Thanks Kallistar - I emailed Janet last night when I got home - this is where I got my original white leathers from that I wasn't allowed to use last night. She got back to me this morning and offered to post them straight away - but I have decided to wait until I get home. I have found something possibly suitable in the uK. Does anybody know if you can import cow hide into Oz?

It was Janet that I got my first lot of white leather off and they wasn't acceptable at the start because the orginal version was just thin white leather wrapped around a scent discrem artcile. I got a newer lot from Janet (probably the ones that you got too)and they was approved before the last rule change. Then I was silly enough to lose one of them. Motto of this is do not lose as it is a costly mistake

well here is hoping that the rain goes away as Tux and I try our luck again. Did a sterling training session on Wed where he didn't miss a beat (but I did) no vocal on the MR. Practise the MR tonight just wonderful.. Tomorrow could be a different story though PLEASE UDX fairy come over and visit me

I too am working on the theory that no training could produce anything. So the fairy will be busy tomorrow - Victoria, WA and Qld - yikes ours is a night trial so she will be stuffed by the time she gets to me :rofl:

Good luck girls.......:D

Good luck kallistar and Ptolomy. We'll have to share the UDX fairy....I'm trialling tomorrow after a week of NO training!!!

Good luck to you both tomorrow. The rain here is not sounding like it going away any time soon :( If it keeps up I won't be going as I have been really crook for the last 4 weeks. So can I send it your way?

Well when I woke up this morning, it was still raining so I didn't go. Needless to say that it is midday and the sun is shining very brightly and is rather warm outside. Oh well will have try and put in a stirling effort at the next trial. GOOD LUCK to you all that are trialing today/tonight

Stupid fairy obviously got there late, was delayed in Victoria I think :eek:

Didn't go to the trial due to the stupid rain this morning and I let her know early enough like 5.30am that I wasn't going to be going, so maybe she just got stuck in the desert on the way across to W.A???

So come on Bedazzled let us know your results ...

Good luck tonight Ptolomy

I have trouble hearing the judge expecially if they are behind me and the wind is blowing, so I usually say before we start and the judge usually says just stop and let me know and we can continue. So not sure if this would be the same for coughing or not.

and thanks for the good luck wishes - I can't say that I am brimming with confidence for any of the classes :eek:

Edited by Ptolomy

I have trouble hearing the judge expecially if they are behind me and the wind is blowing, so I usually say before we start and the judge usually says just stop and let me know and we can continue. So not sure if this would be the same for coughing or not.

and thanks for the good luck wishes - I can't say that I am bringing with confidence for any of the classes :eek:

I know what you mean about not being able to hear judges commands at times and most judges are understanding when you miss a command and speak up so that you don't miss the next one. I have a chest infection atm which sparks coughing fits that stop me dead in my tracks hence why I asked.