Udx

Well we just got back from an obedience trial and I was really happy with little Gabby even though we didnt pass udx but we actually did the seekback yippee!!!!! was a tad excited about that. We didnt really want to pick it up and than she did and flew back to me but we still didnt have the confidence for the towels she went and picked it up straight away moved 2 paces towards me dropped it to the ground and stopped and that was it. That was the only exercise she stuffed up :thumbsup: so proud of her

we got 27 for the seekback 30 for the PIM we sort of missed a drop 0 for the towels 28 for the sendaway 29 cop and 14 and 11 for the multi retrieve.lol the second retrieve she spotted a piece of white paper which I didnt see or the judge but little miss did and took of in that direction and got caught up in the rope which scared her but than decide obviously that wasnt where you should go and went and found it so lost 4 points

Was very naughty in open and did a lovely automatic finish in the drop on recall. Inka was naughty in ud and decided metal was that flavour of the day for articles and picked up two of them for the both trys so retired her and she got second in open with 193 after winning the countback and we also won the team event.

Next weekend having another bash at udx so that shall be interesting

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity the UDX cloth fairy wasn't with you, xena98, but sound like Gabby is coming on - am sure you'll get there with her. :laugh: abotu the naughty bits the girls pulled - but glad they gave you good bits as well :D

:rofl: yes Gabby was very naughty with the cloth - she was like yep found it not bringing it to you mum. Didn't realize it was all you failed Xena - bugger. Also saw the auto finish on the DOR. :rofl:.

Lol very naughty little girl considering I only do fronts and no finishes but hey at least Inka did her sit stay and her drop stay without going walkies and the scary thing was that half of the dogs lay down in the sit stay and she still managed to stay sitting lol

Well we had an obedience trial today and ummmm we are back to square 1 cant do the seekback and cant do the towels. Got the correct one and cant bring it back to me. We do it all in training but not in the ring arghhh. brilliant pim 37 30 for the sendaway 29 for change of posiitions and 11 for both multi retrieve cause we cant keep it in her mouth without having the dropsies. Went into open and we did an automatic finish in the drop on recall. Have to wait till the next one

Just one of these days Blasted seekback and towels the frustrating thing is that she is doing it at training. Dont know where that automatic finish came from but it started last week. oh well there is always another trial like they say.

oh and by the way Ness no yellow daisy flowers there just lovely green grass :rofl:

Well you know Kenz is slightly besotted with Brookie Bedazzledx2 I am sure he would be most welcome :laugh:. Just let me know when to expect them I'll have to stock up on garlic prawns :laugh:.

Edited by ness

I don't think they need to text bedazzled. In the days before mobile phones (you won't remember them :rofl: ) there was a lovely Pem down here doing UD when I was doing it with my first BC Sam. They used to manage to agree on what they were going to mess up on a particular day, even though they lived at opposite ends of the state :D

Well we had an obedience trial today and ummmm we are back to square 1 cant do the seekback and cant do the towels. Got the correct one and cant bring it back to me. We do it all in training but not in the ring arghhh. brilliant pim 37 30 for the sendaway 29 for change of posiitions and 11 for both multi retrieve cause we cant keep it in her mouth without having the dropsies. Went into open and we did an automatic finish in the drop on recall. Have to wait till the next one

:( for you Xena98 just keep on telling yourself it will happen

Well we have just got back from a mock trial to try and sort out this problem towels and seekback and you wouldnt believe it but the bugger passed. Why cant she do it at a proper trial. Did the seekback like a pro 27 39 for pim 27 for towels 30 for the sendaways 28 for the cop and 15 for the multi retrieve and we kept them in her mouth arghhhh this is so frustrating oh and we also cant do drop on recalls now as we must go pass me and she did it again so at least I could stop here