Dogzonline Community Quilt - Erny Not You Erny -

Steve

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear about what Erny is going through. Fingers crossed she recovers quickly and can get back to normalacy as soon as possible. She always has fantastic opinions and advice.

I am going to try to contribute will just have to see how I am going for money after pay day :)

They look great perrin :thumbsup:

Thanks Rainy. Most of my materials are kiddy types. I think the jungle animals are cute though.

I did briefly comsider cupcakes then decided against it. :laugh:

it doesnt matter what it is.Erny is great fun and will appreciate anything - she will know you have taken the time to prepare it and send it off and thats huge in itself.

just remember to clearly give me your names - real and dogz names so I can map them and she will know who gave what.

So sorry to hear about what Erny is going through. Fingers crossed she recovers quickly and can get back to normalacy as soon as possible. She always has fantastic opinions and advice.

I am going to try to contribute will just have to see how I am going for money after pay day :)

Dont go over board just one square each is good.

Steve, will Thursday be okay to send you something? I have only just caught up on this as we don't have proper internet as yet.

Great idea, Erny will love it. :D

She is in hospital for at least a week and has some heavy duty recovery time but I dont want to leave this here too long so she cant see it if she gets near a computer before I expect she will.

It would be good if we could get it knocked over within a couple of weeks so we can send it to her. Some people are also sending care packages for her too - chocolates, beanies and sexy PJs etc which I will collect for another week or so and send on for her to have asap.

Is anyone clever enough to be able to copy the front of the Calendula (?sp?) tea, package onto a square ;) ... I think that just might give her a giggle !!!

Just want to wish Ernie all the very best for a really quick recovery, we need her back on line ASAP...

Edited by rajacadoo

Just ducking in for a quick up date. Judi has had her op and come through O.K. I spoke with her this morning and she was O.K.

Had a really bad headache but definitely alive and kicking and everything seemed to be working.Obviously she has a way to go yet but

she said to let everyone know how much all of your well wishes and knowing you were thinking of her made a difference.

thanks guys.

Julie.

Fingers crossed for Erny.

:angel:

Will see if I can find anything - I'm not Sewing inclined, but I'll give it a shot.[/b]

Likewise. I will see if I can find anything typically ASD/CAO (I knew I should have bought more at the bazaar ...)

If I find a piece of material that I like, do I just get it cut into the 6 1/2 inch square thingy? Or do I need to hem it???? I found a nice lady on ebay who is willing to cut some from her stuff she has.

I want to know this too???:laugh:

Hey Steve, tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I'll ask here instead - would it be okay for me to purchase a small fabric panel online and have it posted directly to you? It wouldn't be pre-washed or pre-cut to size though...

There aren't any fabric stores in my town :o

Hey Steve, tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I'll ask here instead - would it be okay for me to purchase a small fabric panel online and have it posted directly to you? It wouldn't be pre-washed or pre-cut to size though...

There aren't any fabric stores in my town :o

Yep that would be great.