Big White Thing

Vickie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need another trip across the border for an agility trial.......not that I would want puppy cuddles or anything ;)

or you could come to Sydney to trial :). I think Zig & Em would love a road trip!

She's gorgeous. I saw you mention somewhere the other day about a new pup (facebook maybe?) and was waiting to see it pop up here.

Can't wait to see her grow up! Are there any pics of her parents I can sticky beak at? (PM me if you want)

I think you need another trip across the border for an agility trial.......not that I would want puppy cuddles or anything ;)

or you could come to Sydney to trial :). I think Zig & Em would love a road trip!

They ALWAYS love a road trip! In fact, we are taking them camping next week. Yes, very tempting.....maybe ACT in September - was going to do a few shows and I think the state agility trials are on?

:D My two have those thoughts about white poodles. When we were doing sheep work on a friend's farm, Kirra would get convinced that the white mini poodle at dog club was a n out of place lamb. :laugh: And Rory thinks the same about the white stancdard poodle we see sometimes. :)

• 2 months later...

Well Fly met the real thing last week for the first time and I'm very happy with how she went.

She started off pretty feral, then surprised me by settling within a few minutes. I didn't expect her to be so calm since everything else she does is 100 miles an hour, but I am super happy about it.

I showed Peppi the video & she is very pleased :) that she doesn't have to do sheep imitations any more :)