1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Sashes
    • Rosettes
    • Comets

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the link to Gillman, I agree their products look to be of high qaulity. Good timing on this thread btw - we're chasing up all this stuff at the moment for the first ever breed open show for Lappies in December, and then the inaugural Breed Champ show next year - we definately want to make these shows special, since they will be the first for our breed not only in Australia, but the southern hemisphere!! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! :)

If anyone has any links or contacts to companies they have used and liked I would love to know! :)

Lyndsay Stewart gillman did some lovely Rosette for our recent 40th Champ Show and they do a fabulous big one for our BOB at the Royal.

http://www.stewartgillman.com.au/pages/about_us.html

LOL see Gillmans have already been suggested. :)

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

Rosettes for all In show awards, Sashes for Group awards.

Over all I like Rosettes.

x2

I think this might be the way we will end up going. :)

Thanks everyone! :)

If anyone has any links or contacts to companies they have used and liked I would love to know! :)

Lyndsay Stewart gillman did some lovely Rosette for our recent 40th Champ Show and they do a fabulous big one for our BOB at the Royal.

http://www.stewartgillman.com.au/pages/about_us.html

LOL see Gillmans have already been suggested. :)

:thumbsup: I like the look of their products online! :thumbsup: I will certainly be taking this suggestion back to the club and we will go from there.

We run a big junior handlers comp, do you think juniors would prefer a rosette or a sash? I was thinking a big sash with the multicoloured writing that Stewart Gillman has (called silver sparkle I think) on a dark coloured sash?

I think I must be the only one who quite likes the comets. :o

That said, I've never won any of them, so I'd be happy with anything. :laugh:

Two people voted for comets so you aren't alone! :laugh: I can't make up my mind about if I like them or not, but we won't be going with them for our shows, they don't seem very popular.

thanks for the link to Gillman, I agree their products look to be of high qaulity. Good timing on this thread btw - we're chasing up all this stuff at the moment for the first ever breed open show for Lappies in December, and then the inaugural Breed Champ show next year - we definately want to make these shows special, since they will be the first for our breed not only in Australia, but the southern hemisphere!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I hope I can get to the champ show! Fingers crossed. :)

:thumbsup: I hope I can get to the champ show! Fingers crossed. :)

its going to be big Lyndsay - I'm hearing whispers that we will have entries from all over the country - which would be good for an interstate challenge, I would think ;)

I like Sashes, get enough of them and you can sew together a nice quilt cover :D

I have been bitter about rosettes ever since I was in junior handlers.

I was the first person in Tassie to win handlers after they phased out the gold medals and replaced them with rosettes :cry:

Hey, to a 10 year old it's big news alright :laugh:

I think I must be the only one who quite likes the comets. :o

That said, I've never won any of them, so I'd be happy with anything. :laugh:

Two people voted for comets so you aren't alone! :laugh: I can't make up my mind about if I like them or not, but we won't be going with them for our shows, they don't seem very popular.

I voted for Comets too, I thing they look a bit different :) ...