Does Anyone Know Where This Lead Came From?

SwaY

I wish to buy another lead EXACTLY the same - please do not suggest others that are good, I want this one!

I'm pretty sure it was sold by a DOL person, the listing had the leads all wrapped up with a rubber band around it. I have had the lead for 4 yrs now. I have search old threads but can not find it.

lead.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it looks like a lead that Kezz with the pointers had. They were made by someone on the mid north coast of NSW.

Contact her through Pivotal Pointers

Thanks will do !

I have one like that and pretty sure I got it from K9Pro several years ago

I'm pretty sure it's not one of there's I have one that looks similar from them and it's not the same.

I have also checked what they currently sell and they do not sell one like that.

This was sold by a DOL in the market place in off topic - they used to sell a few of them in black and possibly brown.

Maybe try around some markets if you aren't at shows on a Sunday eg Akoonah Park @ Beaconsfield or Carribean Gardens @ Scoresby, they may have some leather craftsmen. I will have a look through my catalogues on Monday for you, maybe one from Prestige.

Look through your old posts? They go back to when you joined. So if you go back about 4 years ago when you said you got it, I'm sure you'd maybe find it?

Tried that, no go.

Look through your old posts? They go back to when you joined. So if you go back about 4 years ago when you said you got it, I'm sure you'd maybe find it?

Sway has 27,794 posts. I think it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack :laugh:

I've got one like that from Ruthless Leather - although I don't know if they were making them back then??

No she wasn't.

I'm interested in the quality of the leather more then the pattern that's why I want to find the original seller of them. I have 2 others, same pattern etc but the leather is no where near as good.

The leather is very soft and supple.

Sway has 27,794 posts. I think it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack :laugh:

Oi you. :laugh: