Red Dog

k9angel

One of my girlfriends saw it last night... she said to take the tissues but to definitely go see it!!

We were thinking of seeing it on the weekend with my sister and her boyfriend but I don't think I can handle watching if it has a sad ending. Could you please pm me and let me know about the ending.

I didn't think it was a kids movie? :confused:

I didn't think it was either.

I'm going by myself apparently it's a bit sad at the end! :laugh:

Having worked a little bit with Luke Hura in the past, I like to support his work too.

Ziggy did a job for Luke too. Nice guy to chat with. Might have to have a peak at this.

One of my girlfriends saw it last night... she said to take the tissues but to definitely go see it!!

We were thinking of seeing it on the weekend with my sister and her boyfriend but I don't think I can handle watching if it has a sad ending. Could you please pm me and let me know about the ending.

Sorry Kynan, I haven't seen it myself, my friend went to see it. She's helped me with my foster dogs and knows what a soft heart I have for k9's, which is probably why she thinks I will need the tissues!! But judging from what a few other people have said, the ending is sad? I will most likely wait to watch it on DVD if I can so I can blubber away to my heart's content! ;) :o

I got quite upset just reading the wikipedia page on red dog a few years ago :( I'm sure the movie will crush me.

I do wonder though whether this will be positive or negative for kelpies generally. They might get some more being rescued, but will they go to suitable homes? Will BYB's breed more to cash in on the kids nagging about wanting a 'red dog'? Hmmmm.....