We Have Baby Labs

Tapua

I meant to mention the black boy:- Tua managed to drop a pup outside in the cold while I was on the loo about 0200 this morning without me knowing. :eek: I kept thinking she had had a pup outside but by the time I got out there she was running in with another pup coming. So I thought OK this is the pup. 20 minutes later I am thinking there is a pup outside so I shot outside with the torch and there is a black baby stiff as a board. Im about to cry as I hold him to me and rub hus chest and che crys weakly. So woo hoo I am on - he is on the hot water bottle and rubbing him dry - lo & behold he starts crying & moving even though he is cold as. He can suck my little finger - so I put him on mum and he suckles - 0600 this morning I check on the litter and he is fine, full belly warm and feeding well. PHEW!!! :thumbsup:

I meant to mention the black boy:- Tua managed to drop a pup outside in the cold while I was on the loo about 0200 this morning without me knowing. :eek: I kept thinking she had had a pup outside but by the time I got out there she was running in with another pup coming. So I thought OK this is the pup. 20 minutes later I am thinking there is a pup outside so I shot outside with the torch and there is a black baby stiff as a board. Im about to cry as I hold him to me and rub hus chest and che crys weakly. So woo hoo I am on - he is on the hot water bottle and rubbing him dry - lo & behold he starts crying & moving even though he is cold as. He can suck my little finger - so I put him on mum and he suckles - 0600 this morning I check on the litter and he is fine, full belly warm and feeding well. PHEW!!! :thumbsup:

Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations on your beautiful babies.

Wow he must be strong, & your little miracle puppy :) ....glad to hear he is doing well.

Congratulations on the litter,they are absolutely gorgeous. :love:

Oh well Done Tapua!!! :cheer:

Can you single him out for a later photo please!

AND can we have 8 week photos this time! Plzzzzz!!!! I hung around your other thread hoping for an 8 week photo and there was never any :cry:

aww sorry :o - have a look at my website - you cann see photos of the kids on that one. I promise I will bore you with Lab photos weekly :laugh: