Flaves

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Substantial reward has been offered.

At this stage we have been given hope that there will be a press release done by police media tomorrow. They have photos and other details and we are hopeful of good coverage.

Police are involved, as theft is highly suspected.

There is still no news yet. We have pretty much exhausted all avenues of inquiries via media, leaflet drops, door knocks, local store drop ins and posting of flyers. All vets within 20kms or more have been contacted and faxed flyers, and Pets Haven, RSPCA, Lost dogs and Lort Smith have all been phoned.

No one has seen of the girls.

There was one lead fed by a DOLer, which was followed up on, but appears to have been bogus?

Stolz is very appreciated of all the help and support received.

This is very difficult for Stolz and owners Karen and Paul, whom are distraught as these gorgeous girls are their family.

We are all extremely hopeful of some good news soon.

At this stage we have been given hope that there will be a press release done by police media tomorrow. They have photos and other details and we are hopeful of good coverage.

Reward and media would have been my suggestions.

Sending :hug: to Stolz and prayers for a safe and speedy return of the girls. Were there any strangers visiting tyre kicking about the litter?

Might help to change the title of this thread from "lost" to "stolen" too..

Edited by poodlefan

Reward and media would have been my suggestions.

Sending :hug: to Stolz and prayers for a safe and speedy return of the girls. Were there any strangers visiting tyre kicking about the litter?

Might help to change the title of this thread from "lost" to "stolen" too..

Thanks PF.

No tyre kickers. CJ was due to go to Stolz' on Sunday and stay there for whelping. No puppy inquiries were even going via where the dogs normally reside with her owners, where they were presumably taken from.

Edited by dyzney

Thanks PF.

No tyre kickers. CJ was due to go to Stolz' on Sunday and stay there for whelping. No inquiries were even going via where the dogs normally reside with her owners, where they were presumably taken from.

Hoping like hell they turn up here. Good that the police have done a media release.

maybe enlarge the area you are contacting the vets etc cause if they have been stolen they could be anywhere :( I really feel for the owners

I hear you Reb. Just hard to know where to end the radius. If the dogs have been stolen, and it really seems the most likely scenario to us, if the thief takes them to the vet, they will just lie about owning the dogs, and they will probably not even be scanned. Also, it is doubtful the girls would both be taken to the vet, and the vets will probably expect to see 2 Rotts.

Honestly, the girls could be anywhere.

If Stolz wants me to send out a wider vet contact, I will do so on Monday morning.

We are looking into life google earth searches to check backyards in the area and also of some that we may suspect.

Karen just wants her girls back. She does not care who has them or about getting them into trouble, she just wants them returned, we all do.

Please, if anyone reading this has the dogs or knows or who does, please drop them at any open vet or police staion.

maybe enlarge the area you are contacting the vets etc cause if they have been stolen they could be anywhere :( I really feel for the owners

I hear you Reb. Just hard to know where to end the radius. If the dogs have been stolen, and it really seems the most likely scenario to us, if the thief takes them to the vet, they will just lie about owning the dogs, and they will probably not even be scanned. Also, it is doubtful the girls would both be taken to the vet, and the vets will probably expect to see 2 Rotts.

I would send out flyers to every shelter/pound in the state, the dogs might get dumped with the publicity. I would still send them out to all the vets as well asking them to put them up on the notice boards. People will see them. Dogs might not get taken to the vets but if your next door neighbour suddenly has an adult female Rottie in their back yard it might make someone think. Also put in about them having tails, so many people would still be expecting to see a docked Rottie.

I would send out flyers to every shelter/pound in the state, the dogs might get dumped with the publicity. I would still send them out to all the vets as well asking them to put them up on the notice boards. People will see them. Dogs might not get taken to the vets but if your next door neighbour suddenly has an adult female Rottie in their back yard it might make someone think. Also put in about them having tails, so many people would still be expecting to see a docked Rottie.

Tails are stated in the flyer, thanks Reb.

I will check with Stolz and owners and see if they want me to cover the entire state on Monday.