Girls Are Home

Flaves

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The AVA regularly sends email updates to their members regarding current issues - it may not hurt to contact them to see if they can put something out to all the Vets on their email list?

Happy to put a flier up in our clinic, even though we're in NSW...

I hope they are found soon.

Just a quick suggestion is to enlist any kids that you come across while searching. Have a flyer to hand to them and let them know there's some money in it for the kids if they can find the dogs. Kids will dob on anyone and they are surprisingly more observant than people realise. A friend lost her dog and it was some kids that got it back for her.

Hi Phillipa,

Much appreciated.

I will email you a copy now.

I walked near your store yesterday and posted flyers near you, but did not come in because Sam told me you guys had been contacted already, sorry.

Will send the email right now.

Meg

Please email me a flyer - when I've fed the dogs I will take them down and post them everywhere in Bacchus Marsh, also the Toolern Vale store if it hasn't been done already.

[email protected]

Sylvia

Hi Phillipa,

Much appreciated.

I will email you a copy now.

I walked near your store yesterday and posted flyers near you, but did not come in because Sam told me you guys had been contacted already, sorry.

Will send the email right now.

Meg

Please email me a flyer - when I've fed the dogs I will take them down and post them everywhere in Bacchus Marsh, also the Toolern Vale store if it hasn't been done already.

[email protected]

Sylvia

Done, thanks Sylvia, much appreciated.

Trina if you still have my email addy would you mind emailing me a copy of the flier. If you don't have it shoot me a pm.

I'll print out some copies and take them to all vets in mine and surrounding suburbs. Will also pin them on notice boards in shopping centres.

One of my sons works with a transport company who cover most of Victoria and he's happy to distribute the flyers in outlying areas and drop them into vets.

I shared all the news articles on my face book, and the one from Ninemsn on my Grooming page asking people to flock it to keep it in the top of the news as well.

Ill print out one of the posters and put it up at work. I know we are In QLD but you never know how far people will go, I mean I can drive from here to Sydney in 12 hours so its not unreasonable. and we get alot of grey nomad types in our store... they travel around alot and talk alot you never know who they will meet.

Lets hope soon someone thinks taking these dogs wasnt such a good idea since everyone is looking and they are returned soon! My friend at work breeds Rotties too...So we cant Imagine what it would be like for you and your babies! Doing all we can to spread the word even from up here!

*hugs* from us all!

have flocked and posted on my facebook page too. Was hoping for good news :-(. Hopefully by spreading the word in different states will make whoever took them hand them in. If the whole country is looking out for them then whoever took them will hopefully hand them in. Even though I'm not in Vic I still posted it on my facebook page as I have some friends in VIC.

I can't believe how robotic and impersonal the world has become - can I beg you all not to shop at Coles or IGA nor buy fuel at Apco - I just got a flat out NO. They didn't even bother to read the flyer. Thank you to Foodworks in Bacchus Marsh for willingly putting it up. The tape that I took didn't cope with telegraph poles - I'll take some packing tape tomorrow and put a flyer up near the schools and also go to Pet Stock and Best Friends in Melton.

Sylvia

Thank you zenchel, yes it has become impersonal :mad !!!!

Thank you for posting the flyers, it all helps so very much.

Great news, ABC Melbourne have just aired the story about CJ and Chevy, it was filmed this afternoon! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited to add; That was Karen in the story, Karen said they took a lot of footage this afternoon, but we are very happy with what they did show. :thumbsup:

Edited by Stolzseinrotts