Girls Are Home

Flaves

I was thrilled to get an early called from Stolz this morning to let us know Chevy and CJ have been reunited with Karen and Paul.

Such a huge relief. Just the best news.

Stolz will explain in more detail later, but the girls were none worse for wear, not hungry or dirty and will be off to the vet for a thorough exam this morning. CJ is still in pup, and we will know if pups are OK soon.

:cheer::cheer::clap::clap::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance2::happydance:

Thank you so much everyone for assisting in getting the word out there. All the networking paid off big time. Well done everyone.

A very special thank you goes to Nikki Phillips, who sole handedly and relentlessly did all the media contacts. She was the one behind the push to get such excellent media coverage in such a short time and also arranged her friend to start up the CJ and chevy facebook page. Nikki spent hrs on the phone, relentlessly pleading the case for help. Great work Nikki. :thanks:

And also another special thank you to Trina, who is a superwoman. Trina arranged advertising and coverage in many areas that my half asleep brain can't even think of right now, but she is a net working queen and is always so ready to help in suvh a time of crisis. :thanks:

And thank you to all the wonderful DOLers for networking, flyer drops and just helping us all get the word out there.

It really is just overwhelmingly incredible the way everyone pulls together in times like this. The empathy among dog lovers is inspiring.

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Stolz will be very busy this morning seeing to Chevy and CJ. We will need to now ensure that everyone is notified of the girls' safe return, flyers will need pulling down and so on.

Stolz will pop back in when everything settles for her, it has been a harrowing few days to say the least.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is Stolz' "G" litter.

I was just thinking of some appropriate names for the puppies of this very special litter, (of course assuming they are all alive and healthy, which we pray they are, as well as CJ and Chevy) ....

Great Gatsby

Gold Digger

Golden Child

Grand Entrance

Grateful Return

Glad To Be Home

Grand Theft

Golden Opportunity

Gaol Break

:D

Edited by dyzney

Fantastic :thumbsup: How wonderful!! I was popping on here to have a look and am so pleased...otherwise I was going to post that with all the media coverage any thieves would be sweating it!! What a great result for all :D

FF, that is exactly what we were aiming to do... smoke them out. With all the media coverage and networking it all just got too hot for them. Too hot to even go for the reward.

We don't care, the beloved Chevy and CJ are home with Karen and Paul, who are incredibly relieved.

Alls well that ends well. :)

copied onto my FB. will keep our ears & eyes open even though we live on the east side of Melb

:cheers::champagne::grouphug::happydance2: very pleased to hear Cj & Chewy are home safe with the expecting babies good luck to birth

Edited by murve

This is Stolz' "G" litter.

I was just thinking of some appropriate names for the puppies of this very special litter, (of course assuming they are all alive and healthy, which we pray they are, as well as CJ and Chevy) ....

Great Gatsby

Gold Digger

Golden Child

Grand Entrance

Grateful Return

Glad To Be Home

Grand Theft

Golden Opportunity

Gaol Break

:D

Great Escape

Give and Take