Girls Are Home

Flaves

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic news, I - like everyone else have been turning on the computer before doing anything else checking to see if there was good news and thank the powers that be - there is. Well done.

Hopefully after a vet check you can all relax now and get ready for the safe delivery of beautiful healthy puppies.

*happy tears for all :thumbsup: *

That's great news!!! :D

So do they think they had been dumped back at the neighbours place?, or had they gone walkabouts of their own accord and returned???

OMG absolutely fantastic news. :happydance2: A brilliant outcome and a just reward for all the hard work that people have put in.

I was so happy to be woken by OH at 5.30 to such a fantastic text message. Thanks heaps Nic. You are gold :thumbsup:

Huge hugs to Sam, Karen and Paul. Such a relief. CJ's litter mean even more now.

And Meg absolutely brilliant suggestions for the litter names :thumbsup: :D

So do they think they had been dumped back at the neighbours place?, or had they gone walkabouts of their own accord and returned???

We believe they were dumped in the neighbours yard. The gate had been closed behind them and it was done in the dark, no other dogs in the yard. We believe the thieves knew the dogs would be safe there and found soon.

We believe they were dumped in the neighbours yard. The gate had been closed behind them and it was done in the dark, no other dogs in the yard. We believe the thieves knew the dogs would be safe there and found soon.

Well, thank goodness they were returned to a safe place !!!!!

Edited by Willow

Well, thank goodness they were returned to a safe place !!!!!

Absolutely. They could have dumped them anywhere or disposed of them. I guess they had second thoughts and were fearful enough of not doing the right thing or of being caught. I am so glad they chose to do what was right finally.