Girls Are Home

Flaves

The person who made the bogus story is a DOL member. :mad :mad :mad (and this is not aimed at who told us about the story either)

http://www.vicpolice...-dawg-gone.html

That's disgusting and downright nasty!

It is more than that..... she knows who she is and I hope she reads this - and be thankful that I cannot personally go and tell her how angry and disgusted I am that in such a time like this she can create bull****, which unfortunately had peoples hopes up for a short period of time.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to claraify did the DOLER make up a story or was the story told / messaged to a DOLER and passed on ?

The DOLer posted it on a Facebook page :)

Thanks, i was concerned that someone may get flamed for passing on a lead that didnt work out. Not saying any one would deliberatly do that.

I just want to claraify did the DOLER make up a story or was the story told / messaged to a DOLER and passed on ?

Thanks, i was concerned that someone may get flamed for passing on a lead that didnt work out. Not saying any one would deliberatly do that.

No the person who told us, we very much appreciate that we were told. I mean what if it was true?

Just cant believe someone would make up a story like that

We just need to focus on finding the girls and getting them home safely BEFORE one of them whelps

Is there a way to contact the microchip database that they're registered with and put a flag on their records? That way if they were presented at a vet anywhere in the country (and scanned) it would come to staff attention.

Would be worth a try.

I know you can with CAR, so when shelters/vet clinics search for the details it says that they are flagged as missing.

I have no idea what to say - I type - delete... :cry: . I just can't get my head around how gutted everyone must be right now, feeling so helpless. Fingers crossed for the girls safe return asap.

I have posted on FB too and will keep posting until they are found - lets hope it's soon.

I hope who ever has them feels the heat and hands them in to a vet or police station soon.

I just heard this on the news over the radio. It said the dogs are worth $20,000. Everything crossed that they are found safe and well and reunited with their owner.

Good to hear that there are reports on the radio. Hopefully someone, somewhere will hear the report and realise that 2 Rotties have suddenly appeared in a neighbour's yard perhaps.

Fingers crossed and sending good thoughts for a safe a quick return of the dogs.

It's really disheartening to read a thread like this. I just can't believe that people would stoop to kidnapping a person's pet. To me that's like stealing someone's child and is nothing at all like stealing an inanimate object.

What on earth possesses someone to even begin contemplating this? :(

I really hope the two girls are found safely and quickly and much love and hugs to all involved. I can't imagine how you all feel. This is such a horrible thing to have happen. :hug::hug::hug:

I also hope that all female Rotties taken to vet clinics around the state are scanned just to make sure they are who they're supposed to be.

No the person who told us, we very much appreciate that we were told. I mean what if it was true?

Just cant believe someone would make up a story like that

We just need to focus on finding the girls and getting them home safely BEFORE one of them whelps

Glad that it wasn't true, but just want the dogs to be home safe and sound. Everythng crossed here for them.

If you need any search help, please let us know. We are on that side of town.

I was praying that by the time I returned home tonight it would be good news :(. My thoughts and prayers are with Stolz, I hope for the safe return of both dogs.

As for the person who made a bogus claim- Shame on you :mad.

Luckily, I must have the greatest DOLers on my FB friends list because all I am seeing is ''Please Share Missing Dogs'' post. So good on us DOLers for working together to try and spread the word and support our fellow Dog lovers :)

My thought are with the family at what is such a stressful time.

My own two Rotts were also once stolen from my yard. I've never felt so sick and helpless in my life. I was lucky in that my two were dumped unharmed out the other end of Canberra and someone called me when he saw them on the highway.

Fingers crossed that all the attention scares them into taking them somewhere safe where they can be found.

I was praying that by the time I returned home tonight it would be good news :(. My thoughts and prayers are with Stolz, I hope for the safe return of both dogs.

As for the person who made a bogus claim- Shame on you :mad.

Luckily, I must have the greatest DOLers on my FB friends list because all I am seeing is ''Please Share Missing Dogs'' post. So good on us DOLers for working together to try and spread the word and support our fellow Dog lovers :)

Just for the record, the bogus report didn't come from a friend of anyone here that I know of, it was posted on a group page.

Edited to add, But, I believe the poster is a dol member!

Edited by sumosmum

The story one features on the Herald Sun website so I have linked that to my FB. It is one of the featured stories so will make the paper tomorrow. Hopefully all the publicity will get them back. We once had a Doberman stolen and got her back via 3 AW, A neighbor called us. After hearing the lost call.