Dog To Move Into The Lodge Soon.

MarieC

Heard on the radio that Julia Gillard, after watching the first episode of "At Home With Julia" (in the show she has a dog named "Bill Shorten") has decided to get a dog for The Lodge.

Unless I missed it, there was no mention of breed, so thought it would be fun to speculate what she might get :)

Edited by MarieC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but there was a report on ABC TV I think (was channel surfing) last night & it's an -oodle. Reddish colour.

Already ordered & arriving Oct.

Can't find the report now, so assuming it was fact.

:eek:

Hopefully the RSPCA will have something to say about that.

Hate to say it, but there was a report on ABC TV I think (was channel surfing) last night & it's an -oodle. Reddish colour.

Already ordered & arriving Oct.

Can't find the report now, so assuming it was fact.

:eek:

Hopefully the RSPCA will have something to say about that.

Hopefully it's not one from Kate's puppy farm.

She looks like a Greyhound so I would have thought more along those lines.

:rofl: I've never seen a greyhound with an enormous arse and who speaks perfect strine. I'm with EVO8gold - the dog wont be in The Lodge for much longer.

The Australian

Oh Jesus its a Poodle x Schnauzer :mad

ONE of the better gags in ABC1's At Home With Julia is the faux prime minister owning a terrier called Bill Shorten, a "portrayal" the human Shorten endorses.

So we'll admit to dropping our biscuit at the end of yesterday's Insiders when host Barrie Cassidy informed us Julia Gillard and Tim Mathieson have a puppy on order: a snoodle (a poodle-schnauzer fusion otherwise known as a schnoodle) that will be named -- you guessed it -- Billy. With its dark curls and petite beard, the puppy shown bears a somewhat stronger resemblance to Gillard's media adviser, Sean Kelly, but that's a detail. "Is this life imitating the ABC?" Shorten mused to Strewth. "For myself, my first dog was a British bulldog called Harry. Great all-round family pets and great for political analogies: never, ever give up." Quite so. Alas, despite the tease, it turns out the pup's name is not yet confirmed; Mathieson will leave that decision to Gillard when he gives her the puppy on September 29, her 50th birthday.