poodlefan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want an :

the ultimate doodle

Auzdoo,s

(yes I found this as an add - they are Kelpie x poodle apparently ;) )

Oodles are SO last year.. When the PM gets one you know that fashion is dead. :rolleyes:

If you want a Curly Herder I can help you out though.

The one I bought last year poos three times a day. Can I upgrade it for one with a superior digestive system? i thought I was buying a dog, not a crapping machine.

You're not feeding it enough crap food if it is only pooing three times a day.

Poo pick up is your main core stregnth training. The cardio component is not the be all and end all you need to sculpt as well.

This might be a strange question but do you have any that could help me PUT ON weight? I am getting a bit bony and would like to bulk up a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Oh absolutely.. carry one of these around for a while :)

neapolitan-mastiff-0010.jpg

We also do an Extreme Walker version.. or Insane Walker for the really committed body builder. :)

The one I bought last year poos three times a day. Can I upgrade it for one with a superior digestive system? i thought I was buying a dog, not a crapping machine.

You're not feeding it enough crap food if it is only pooing three times a day.

Poo pick up is your main core stregnth training. The cardio component is not the be all and end all you need to sculpt as well.

Mrs Deshonko told me to feed cans of PAL but I had a sneaking suspicion she was sponsored by that company so I didnt buy any super expensive water in a can.

Mrs Deshonko told me to feed cans of PAL but I had a sneaking suspicion she was sponsored by that company so I didnt buy any super expensive water in a can.

Nope, I'm working on my own Deshonko Organic range.. guaranteed all natural, organic meat.

And a wonderful way of using roadkill :) Those work experience kids enjoy the outdoors while they collect it too. :thumbsup:

Did you buy yours as the miniature bullmastiff ?

fifi

I did indeed. She told me it was a mini mastiff who didnt crap, pee or chew on toes. It craps, it pees and it certainly chews on toes...it also runs around the backyard barking it's bloody head off to let the neighbours know it's about to crap or pee - I seriously need a refund...and a walking cane because now I'm crippled after tripping over the little shit, Feef. Bloody diskustink, I tell ya

and the one that I bought the year before had legs that were too short and couldn't be used for the purpose as advertised in the glossy brochure

post-26505-0-38858600-1316036757_thumb.jpg

I am now going to complain to my husbands

How are they going Boronia? Any new ones?

naaa, same old, same old...though I have my eye on the guy with the glasses in this first piccie post-26505-0-65251400-1316049201_thumb.jpg

I will prob keep these husbands though post-26505-0-56926200-1316049263_thumb.jpg post-26505-0-54879500-1316049289_thumb.jpg

I would like one of these in summer colours please, as I am not into weight training at the moment, and want it to carry the groceries home after we have been to the shops.

This one that you sold me last year does not work well when the sun is out or in the heat, as all the ice cream and chocolate is melted before I get home :eek::mad

It is a speedy model in winter time so the pie and chips, with salt and vinegar, are still nice and warm by the time we get back.

Not pink though, as it just does not fit the image and will cause a bad public reaction.

Need to include the model description

100_0333.jpg

Edited by grumpette

This one that you sold me last year does not work well when the sun is out or in the heat, as all the ice cream and chocolate is melted before I get home :eek::mad

:rofl:

is there any mention in the small print of the ideal temperature range for optimum operation? if not, there should be!

No persephone no mention of ideal working temperature, and the bloody instruction manual has pages missing.

Trying to find the ideal food is a nightmare as there was no puppy pack or information included. Just when you have good eating habits happening, they can stop for 4 days in a row with no warning. And don't get me started on the outsourced helpdesk.

I am beginning to think that all Deshonko products are imported from China and re labelled for maximum profit :eek: