Cooling Coats

blitz3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pleasantly suprised at how well they fit the Whippets as well.

Yep a hand under the coat shows them it is cool, but geez can people go off! I would have thought the fact the dog was not panting may have shown the dog was not in anyway distressed, but obviously not :)

I too can highly recommend Cool Champion Cooking Vests. Maureen is extremely helpful and will answer any question you have. She has an array of colours to choose groom as well, I believe she has a new aqua colour this summer :thumbsup:

www.coolweave.com.au/coolchampionstm_k9_cooling_vests.htm

Oh Lord I am so sorry, but this typo absolutely cracked me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am the worst one for typos. why are mine just random and not really clever like this one!!

Even He Who Weilds the Spanners laughed - he says he want a Cool Champion Cooking Vest for BBQ duties!!!:laugh:

Thanks OsoSwift :thumbsup: When it was warm I was walking Astrid late at night or early morning and she was still pretty warm, one of these will be just the ticket then.

The main thing is you can't let them dry out, so on a shortish walk they'd be fine, but on a longer walk on a warm day you'd have to be really careful

The Cool champion ones stay cool for quite a while. I also have had some 'strange' looks from people, like "why have you got that coat on your dog in 40 degree weather" !! ;)

And yes I keep checking under coat to make sure it hasn't dried out especially in mid summer. Put it in a sink of water for 15 mins, then pop it back on. They don't drip much either.

Edited by BC Crazy