Show Results

faytiges

Thanks so much again, I just didnt believe anyone could be put off or whatever with my simple question..... You may not realise how many people appreciate the results that people take the time to post here. The "few" who scoffed at me... well... who cares.

I agree! I usually appreciate any Toy Group results from Vic! It's usually nice to know what Breed has won the Group!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ya CC. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I felt if the OP could not designate the show they must have not been that interested. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What a rude post :confused: Makes one feel you are havng a personal go at someone perhaps? What are all the winks for?

Maybe the OP is just interested in any shows that are on around the country. And someone usually posts up the melbourne shows and results, and I also noticed they are not posted this weekend and would be interested to hear any results.

Obviously not interested enough to start a thread about it, unlike the OP was..

Maybe if the OP had been a bit more detailed in the post stating that they where interested in the results because they did not show,but liked the information it would have been clearer to the reader.

Good on ya CC. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I felt if the OP could not designate the show they must have not been that interested. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What a rude post :confused: Makes one feel you are havng a personal go at someone perhaps? What are all the winks for?

Maybe the OP is just interested in any shows that are on around the country. And someone usually posts up the melbourne shows and results, and I also noticed they are not posted this weekend and would be interested to hear any results.

Obviously not interested enough to start a thread about it, unlike the OP was..

Maybe if the OP had been a bit more detailed in the post stating that they where interested in the results because they did not show,but liked the information it would have been clearer to the reader.

was quite clear to most people, and why should they have to explain why they would like the results? Just admit you were rude and apologise instead of trying to justify yourself

BIG 3 @ Nowra today English Cocker

BIG 4 was a lovely Norwegian Elkhound

RUBIG Long haired standard Dachie (I think)

BIS Besoff/Vernon Dalmatian

RUBIS Jonathan Nash's Peke

BIS yesterday Afghan

RUBIS Julie Wardell's Peke

Edited by Havasneeze

Hi,

Hunter Valley Kennel Club NSW today - Group 3 Judge Mr G Whitefield NZ - Bracco Italiano - Raki's Place Viva owned by Joseph and Renata Mirto (Hipoint Pointers) went Best in Group. This is the first BIG award for a Bracco in Australia.

Edited by Showpony

Hi,

Hunter Valley Kennel Club NSW today - Group 3 Judge Mr G Whitefield NZ - Bracco Italiano - Raki's Place Viva owned by Joseph and Renata Mirto (Hipoint Pointers) went Best in Group. This is the first BIG award for a Bracco in Australia.

BIS - Lakeland Terrier

RUIS - Standard Poodle

Toy BIG - Bichon

Gundog BIG - Bracco

Hound BIG - Afghan

Working BIG - Aussie

Utility BIG - Boxer

Great idea having a dedicated thread for show results :) I admit I don't usually read all the individual show results but I'd probably click on a thread with all the show results for that weekend, and I'd enter any results i knew as well. Thanks everyone for putting up results :thumbsup:

Great idea having a dedicated thread for show results :) I admit I don't usually read all the individual show results but I'd probably click on a thread with all the show results for that weekend, and I'd enter any results i knew as well. Thanks everyone for putting up results :thumbsup:

We really need a LIKE button for like this post... :thumbsup:

Hi,

What a great result :thumbsup:

I'm another one who likes seeing all the show results in one thread :thumbsup:

Hi,

What a great result :thumbsup:

I'm another one who likes seeing all the show results in one thread :thumbsup:

I totally agree and think that this thread is now operating in the fashion that the op intended.

Junee Kennel Club

BIG Grp 3 today Am Cocker (Hopkins/Missen)

RUBIG English Setter

Yesterday was the English Setter and RUBIG Pointer

Puppy in Group was a Krikka Knls Pointer both Friday and Saturday

Friday if I remember correctly was English Setter and RUBIG the Gordon

O'Donells's minor Lab bitch went Minor in Show on Sat and didnt get a look in in group today

That's all I can remember

She's an Irish Setter. ;) She belongs to a friend of mine and is simply stunning.

I'm another one that loves seeing all the results.

Well done to the Bracco. I've never even seen one shown here in Brisbane since I've been showing. I would love to meet one in person one day. :D