• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update:

We have had a lot of interest, more than we ever expected (which is awesome!). But it's going to take some time to get through all the applications. So please don't panic if we haven't contacted you yet, we will get there - I promise!

I thought I would share the first official images. I'm sure you all recognise this smokin' DOLer ;)

dsc3601copy1319426144.jpg

dsc3734copy1319426144.jpg

dsc3762copy1319426144.jpg

Guest donatella

Human and dog models to take part in a collaborative photographic project by Serenah Photography and Katie Takes A Picture.

The Style: Pin up with a gritty, grungey edge.

The Human Models must be:

- More than anything, absolutely comfortable in their skin.

- Willing to sign a model release, as we hope these images with be published. They will be public.

- A range of shapes and sizes. Pierced, tattooed and non-traditional beauties are welcomed with open arms.

The Dog Models must be:

- Purebred.

- Preferably short coated.

- Have basic manners and not camera shy.

We are really, really excited about this little project and would love for you (or your dog, or both!) take part. However, we have a very specific image in our mind and please, please don’t be offended if we don’t choose you or your dog. You will be photographed by either Serena or Katie. Shooting will take place in Brisbane over the next couple of months. If you are interested, please send an email, along with a couple of photos (you, your dog or both) to either katie at katietakesapicture.com.au or serena at serenahphotography.com.au

And because we are so keen on this project, today we used each other as guinea pig models. We are both extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera, but felt this was a good way to put our money where our mouths are and get the ball rolling on our little project. Today we discovered that modelling is actually really difficult and we will be very gentle if you let us photograph you.

Here is a taste of our little project...

copydsc245121317552630.jpg

copydsc259421317552630.jpg

copydsc262621317552630.jpg

copydsc26911317552630.jpg

copydsc27041317552630.jpg

sjh6917wm1317552789.jpg

sjh6922wm1317552789.jpg

sjh6981wm1317552789.jpg

sjh7008wm1317552789.jpg

I missed this!

i'll do it, live in brisbane, happy in front of a camera, my dog has no manners though but she's very cute :laugh:

Just wanted to update:

We have had a lot of interest, more than we ever expected (which is awesome!). But it's going to take some time to get through all the applications. So please don't panic if we haven't contacted you yet, we will get there - I promise!

I thought I would share the first official images. I'm sure you all recognise this smokin' DOLer ;)

Thanks so much for letting me take part Huga!

I've never done anything like that before ever but it was awesome fun, you are a magician with the camera!

Was a totally awesome experience :D

Just wanted to update:

dsc3601copy1319426144.jpg

dsc3734copy1319426144.jpg

dsc3762copy1319426144.jpg

Wow, you should be a model Huski, you are gorgeous!! :laugh:

And I love your hair!!

Huski you make a stunning model :thumbsup:

Great shots Huga

You should make these into a calender Huga!

That's the plan ;)

Although we already have more than 12 models :o So hopefully the book can happen.

Wow, you should be a model Huski, you are gorgeous!! :laugh:

And I love your hair!!

Oh gosh, thank you so much. I promise it's all smoke and mirrors though! Well except for my hair - yes it really is that red IRL - I love it too :D

Huski you make a stunning model :thumbsup:

:o thank you Esky :)

Huski - you are HOT! :thumbsup: :D

Gorgeous pics! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Thanks Dogfan :o:)

Huski you are sooooo beautiful

Oh goodness, you people are too kind! Thank you everyone :thanks:

Katie and Serena are amazing photographers and anyone who gets to take part in this project are super lucky :) They are awesome ladies!

Edited by huski

• 2 weeks later...

Me again :o

I need a dog model for next Saturday afternoon. Preferably a bull breed, purebred - perhaps even a rott or a dobe? An added bonus would be if you let us shoot in your bathroom, just so the dog is semi comfortable. Oh, and in Brisbane. If you're keen, please drop me an email: [email protected]

Edited by huga