Introducing Harli

Roxy Lady

Hey,

Thought i better get my act together and introduce my new bully girl Harli (Vogueabull Red Spirit) to the rest of the DOLers, she's been exclusive to the Bully people until now :laugh:

We picked her up on the 9th September, and she is the most gorgeous little thing! Growing very fast and Roxy just loves her to pieces :)

First 2 pics are her at 7weeks, the next 2 photos were taken on Friday night with our cat Twyla. I've also put in a link to my FB bull terrier album, it has way more photos, (photobuckets playing up on me again!) and theres a video i uploaded to Youtube earlier today, picture quality is crap but i think its pretty cute and funny, took it just after i had given them a bath so they're having a good wrestle, oh and all the growling and barking you hear is Harli! Roxy doesn't know how to :laugh:

Hope you like :D

kyliespuppy1.jpgkyliespup2.jpg

IMAG0355.jpgIMAG0351.jpg

ETA: heres 2 photos i wanted to put up last night but photobucket refused to cooperate, but got it working for me now. First pic was taken during her first week at home and the 2nd was taken about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I think its really cute :) !

snugglebuddies.jpggrouphug.jpg

Edited by Roxy Lady

:D Thanks,i think shes pretty special! And yeah Roxy is soo good with her, she just takes whatever Harli throws at her :laugh: Roxy has the best nature, i hope it rubs off on Harli. She does match the cat too :laugh: never noticed until i took the photos, she has learnt already that the cat is boss :laugh: !

Gotta say i got 2 pretty good ones :thumbsup:

Hey,

Thought i better get my act together and introduce my new bully girl Harli (Vogueabull Red Spirit) to the rest of the DOLers, she's been exclusive to the Bully people until now :laugh:

We picked her up on the 9th September, and she is the most gorgeous little thing! Growing very fast and Roxy just loves her to pieces :)

IMAG0351.jpg

I love this pic, it looks like the cat is saying 'one inch closer and you will DIE' :laugh:

She's looks gorgeous.

What beautiful dogs :) I wish my OH was a bully fan as I would love one or some :thumbsup:

Thanks :D that is such a nice compliment!! I love 'em to bits and its nice to see that people can see the beauty in their looks and especially in their personality as well :) !

BTs really do have the best, most gorgeous nature, you can't help but love them. You'll have to introduce your OH to Roxy and Harli ;)

Thanks everyone for the compliments :) have to say, i totally agree with everyone :thumbsup: (especially with Clyde in regards to the cat, you read that very well :laugh: )