Embarrassing Outfits

Poppy's mum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Jed, "well you wear them how you want and I'll wear them how I want"

Jedantlers.jpg

That was where Tielle used to wear her antlers -if you're a greyhound, antlers are obligatory at Christmas!

Lovely photos everyone.. Frodo is certainly the dress-up prince! Reminds me of the little baby girl on Modern Family!

A few rather embarrassed faces in that lot and some par for the course I'm always dressing up faces!

:laugh::rofl::laugh: Love these pics! Evolving where did you get your jockey from? One of my dogs comes to work with me and on Melbourne Cup day we do fancy dress... imaging a great fancy dress for her!

:wave: my name is Ambrosia and, on occasion, I put clothes on my dogs...

It's all good fun.

Edited by Ambrosia

:laugh::rofl::laugh: Love these pics! Evolving where did you get your jockey from? One of my dogs comes to work with me and on Melbourne Cup day we do fancy dress... imaging a great fancy dress for her!

I bought it from a shop in the us. It won Fashions on the Field at the Sunbury show last year and then the Girls managed to get it and kill it. It was a massacre stuffing all over the backyard.

:wave: my name is Ambrosia and, on occasion, I put clothes on my dogs...

Best dressed guests at our wedding...

6245759217_96855afd06_s.jpg

So gorgeous Ambrosia - that's my kind of wedding!

Love, love, love the jockey! Wish you could buy it online! Perfect outfit for a greyhound :laugh:

ETA: of course you can buy online - search dog jockey.

Edited by Ginger's mum

These pictures are adorable. The jockey on the dog is so cute!.

I did a quick google search and came across this website selling them: http://www.buycostumes.com/Jockey-Dog-Rider-Pet-Costume/61657/ProductDetail.aspx

There's also a cowboy looking like he's on a bucking bull, a headless horseman, a monkey screaming, a mailman hanging on to his cap and other costumes. Not to expensive either.