Love Between Your Pets

jacqui835

My dogs truly loved each other. Sadly we lost Jess (the big white/brindle one) 4 days ago. Our poor little IG is not at all coping, none of us are really! :(

Picture1503.jpg

Picture1501.jpg

Picture2971.jpg

Picture2978.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that. I am very sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what sort of state I'd be in if I lost Sammy. Beautiful photos, seems he'll be waiting for everyone on the other side...

Loving all the photos. Anything next to a kitten looks friendly. I am a little scared of sharpeis just because we have a few poorly trained ones at the dog park I go to, but when I see those guys with their feline friends I immediately think they look harmless.

Aw I love everyone's pics. Wish my cats would cuddle the dogs. *pout*

AMS, who is the calico?

One of my many RSPCA foster kitties. Jac pei can be obnoxious at dog parks. Part of the problem is other dogs find it difficult to read their body language and the other is that a pei will rarely take a step back so if xomeone else starts an argument they are more than happy to participate. It doesn't take much to make them decide to become unruly and once broken socially it takes a lot of work to train them back. I've also noticed that a lot of pei that come into care with rescue speak pei but not dog. ie: they get on with other shar pei but will not get on with other dogs until taught how. :shrug:

Buster and Trouble

IMG_2355.jpg

Dominic and Cody

EOS2009_09_14_pups_2006.jpg

Dante (brindle Dane X), Esme (Kelpie X), and Cody (AmStaff X) - 3 pups from 3 different litters - all fosters

EOS2009_10_04_pups022.jpg

Dominic and Dante

EOS2009_10_07_pups043.jpg

James with his 3 little girlfriends - Flower, Blossom, and Petal

22-4-2010_silkyxpups_james053.jpg

Pumpkin (Beagle) and Willow (CKCS)

18-11-2010-beagles_cav_afternoon069.jpg

T.

• 2 weeks later...