Lost Great Dane - Emerald Vic

SwaY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILLOW IS STILL MISSING.

Sadly no sightings of Willow today. Another 400 house letter boxed dropped and more people spoken to in the streets.

Willow was last seen yesterday near Emerald Lake Park - A woman walked off with her! A kind person saw a flyer in the supermarket and called up Chelsee and the Gentleman has just been out there to meet Chelsee and show her exactly where Willow was last seen, and he has given Chelsee a description of the woman who walked off with Willow which will be given to the police !

Police have taken it all down, they have also spoken with the man who gave us the info. They said it sounded suspicious for her to just take a dog and not have a lead etc, If she is found to have taken Willow she will be charged !

Edited by SwaY

WILLOW - It's not her :(

Was a black male the size of a Ridgeback which they have tried to catch.

Is this black male also the dog that the lady was seen with?

lilli - I'm not 100% sure of course but I don't think so as the two sightings were a long way apart.

So sorry it wasn't a better outcome Sway. I did try to catch him several times but he snatched the food and bolted :(

Thank you for all your help, you have no idea how much it means to me. :cry:

I have also emailed the local papers / Put an ad on Gumtree and Pet link / Called the local radio station again - what else can we do??

I have also emailed the local papers / Put an ad on Gumtree and Pet link / Called the local radio station again - what else can we do??

Hit up all the dog obedience places, dog parks, pet shops..........probably already done.

I feel awful saying it, but check with the council as to who is responsible for collecting road kill :(

Are you offering a reward? If she is being held by somebody, a reward may motivate somebody to call if they know about it.

Hit up all the dog obedience places, dog parks, pet shops..........probably already done.

I feel awful saying it, but check with the council as to who is responsible for collecting road kill :(

Have done both :(

Are you offering a reward? If she is being held by somebody, a reward may motivate somebody to call if they know about it.

Reward has been offered from day one and is on all the flyers.

I heard from the person from the horse forum. It was AEC. The dog was brought in at Wednesday night at 9.00pm. It was a solid colour dog. Dark grey or black. The person is very sure it was a Dane. Sort of disturbing that they reckon none were brought in?

I heard from the person from the horse forum. It was AEC. The dog was brought in at Wednesday night at 9.00pm. It was a solid colour dog. Dark grey or black. The person is very sure it was a Dane. Sort of disturbing that they reckon none were brought in?

I have called a few times, they say none have come in.