A Fitting Tribute.

Gayle.

Today my husband took me completely by surprise by bringing home a sign he'd had made in honour of Benson. For months I've been trying to think of something permanent we could place in the yard in memory of Benson, but I never thought of this....and it's perfect.

From the moment we moved here, Benson loved our little paddock, it's kept solely for dog play and the dogs get very excited when we open the gate and let them in, because they run, chase balls, chase frisbees, chase each other and have an absolute blast.

It's like having our own personal off-leash dog park, and now it has a new name.

bmdp1.jpg

And here's the gang of four (plus one) obeying the rules of the newly named park.

bmdp2.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a brilliant idea :thumbsup: *something in my eye*

Yeah, I took one look at it and promptly burst into tears, then had a hard time seeing the screen on the camera when I went to take the photos. But it's so perfect, I could not have thought of anything better than this.

Beautiful idea Gayle! :thumbsup: Surely your hubby gets brownie points for thinking of it! :D It gave me a tear in my eye! :o:laugh:

And more brownie points for keeping it a surprise. He must have just about been bursting, because he just can't keep secrets at all!