Your Dogs: Then And Now.

Blackdogs

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DA, GSP puppies are soooo cute, there is a GSP that comes with his owner to our local park (fully grown) and he is such a nutter but in a nice way, His name is Bruce, he streaks across the park saying hello to everyone and he never stops, he is so friendly and he just runs everywhere at full speed. We had him and his sister at our obedience school and the sister was totally the opposite!

This has to be the most beautiful threads I have ever seen on DOL! I'll have to dig through my photos and see what I can find. I was lucky enough yesterday to be at a carers house where she has two adult swf's (hers), two cattle dog pups just weaned off mum for rescue and was babysitting a slightly older amstaff rescue puppy for her brother. It was bedlam but I got so many smooches I have had my puppy fix for a bit!

Stans mum, I think so too, he is a very complex doggy, it took me a while to work him out but we got there!

I mean that in the nicest possible way hope I didn't offend.He just looks like a wise old man in that particular photo.You know when you look at them and as Perse said they're almost human. :)

Guest donatella

Aria 9 weeks

Aria9weeks030.jpg

Aria 8 months

105.jpg

Daisy is too cute!! She still looks like a puppy

Archer 9 weeks

SAM_0302.jpg

Archer 17 months

104-1.jpg

Daisy 8 weeks

RIMG0181.jpg

Daisy 6 years

022.jpg

What a wonderful thread. Some lovely photos in here.

Daphne as a wee baby. (Photos courtesy of her breeder) She still sleeps on her back with her tongue out.

4594032969_3bdee0b7b51.jpg

Daphne at 13 weeks. Her first night with us.

Whippets047.jpg

Daphne as an adult. Our little baby is all grown up.

92.jpg

Edited by Sir WJ

the gorgeous Cooper still gives me an odd feeling .. he's too human- looking :o:)

Pers, I can't for the life of me understand why you get that feeling...... :rofl:

37f513fb.jpg

Thats what it is. I always look at Cooper and think I have seen him somewhere else . Looks so familiar

Stans mum, I think so too, he is a very complex doggy, it took me a while to work him out but we got there!

I mean that in the nicest possible way hope I didn't offend.He just looks like a wise old man in that particular photo.You know when you look at them and as Perse said they're almost human. :)

No offence taken what so ever, I have a pretty thick skin when it comes to my lot. :laugh:

efs

Edited by tlc