• Inside on their bed/in their crate
    • Inside on YOUR bed
    • Outside
    • Other

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One in my bed, one in my daughter's bed, and 3 little dogs in a crate together. :)

My daughter and I both got new beds a few weeks ago. My daughter's bed was delivered first, and mine a week later. Monty, my Staffy decided that on the first night of my daughter getting her new bed, he had to sleep with her. He usually sleeps with me. He must have thought the new bed might have been more comfortable. :rofl: and it probably was.

mine have free run of half the house(lounge/dine/kitchen) with various options for beds being a couple of soft dog beds, leather lounge or open crate, as well as doggy door to outside. Mr.Shivers usually chooses on of the soft beds or the crate, and DeeDee mostly curls up on the middle of the lawn, or every now and then will sleep in a covered outdoor kennel or indoors somewhere. I'd really like them to sleep with me, but I can't sleep properly with them in/on the bed or in the same room.

Kyojin used to sleep in his crate in our bedroom every night (since the night we brought him home), but the last couple of weeks he's just been sleeping on the floor at the foot of our bed, with a babygate in the doorway so that he won't try and play with the cats in the middle of the night. The only reason we've taken his crate out is because we're fixing our house up to list it for sale in the next couple of weeks and need to hide as much evidence as possible of animals living in the house.

Upside down, inside out in their beds which are both in my room. They also have identical beds at the front of the house in the study. During the night they start of in their beds in my room, move up to the study and then when i wake up one is on the bed next to me, the other is usually on the floor next to my bed. Crazy dogs.

Molly in her bed the other night.

post-14006-0-51929900-1324957642_thumb.jpg

Mine have choices.........One, my Annabelle will always sleep beside me on her bed. The others, in Summer, choose to sleep on our screened verandah. We have all our french doors open and that is the place of choice. Winter is a different matter. Bedroom gets a little crowded, except for Katy, who prefers the bathroom (coolest place)