What Am I ?

Karelea Aussies

To me he has a bit of Rottweiler in there. Maybe a bit of ridgy too. Hard to tell with photos as they do not show how big he is.

Very very cute though whatever he is. I am sure he will find a home asap.

Edited by laneka

This is Mason.

Rangers were reluctant to hazard a guess so he will more than likely be listed as a Medium X when he goes up for adoption.

Anyone willing to take a guess?. Rainy has her theory and I have mine ;)

Listing as anything other than a medium X would be misleading. You cannot tell what breeds are in that dog, it would be pointless to start guessing.

Edited by Greytmate

Don't worry Greymate, he will most like be listed as a Medium x and the 'most likely' is because it is up to the co-ordinator, not me :laugh: . Generally when the parentage is unknown they are listed as size x .I am not sure what happened with my post but there should have been another 30 odd words in between 'guess' and 'so' and they were in fact two totally different sentences before they somehow became one :(.

My guess was Ridgeback x something smaller and Rainy was GSD x something, so I think it is quite likely there are those breeds and possibly something smaller in the mix too. He is 3.8kg and the vet estimates 10 weeks so I really don't think he will be huge. Either way, he is a handsome little dude and very full of attitude :laugh:

To me he has a bit of Rottweiler in there. Maybe a bit of ridgy too. Hard to tell with photos as they do not show how big he is.

Very very cute though whatever he is. I am sure he will find a home asap.

Here he is with mu Aussie girl who is 53cm at the shoulder. It is not the best shot but it shows his size fairly well.

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg