My Darling Bunny Cat Lily

Flaves

My darling girl :heart: , i am so sorry you had to go to the bridge today :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorrier than you will ever know, you had a tumor and had lost bowel and bladder control and it was not fair to keep you penned all the time.

You have been a wonderful cat, although you had a lot of attitude, you would suck everyone in to give you pats, then decided you had enough and would bite. :o

I will miss your snuggles, you were a great snuggler.

Rest easy at the :rainbowbridge: my gorgeous girl :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A little piece of me has gone with you, i will have you home soon and you can sit with Barks

Be nice to him at the bridge because he loved you, and you will be with Jojo your only cat friend

i :heart: you nooni

100_0249.jpg

Bunny003.jpg

Bunny006.jpg

usbpics139.jpg

usbpics140.jpg

usbpics146.jpg

usbpics149.jpg

RIP Lily cat (aka Killer cat)

No more commando style attacks when I walk past the kitchen table now. No more little paw trying to steal the dogs food out of the bowls as their meals are being made up. Who am I going to trip over in the kitchen now?

Silly Lily cat, you were a pain in the bum one minute, attack cat the next, with moments of niceness - that's just who you were :)

Rest easy Lily cat :rainbowbridge:

So sorry you have had to say goodbye to a loved one. I too lost a feline friend this past month and although he was nearly 16 and had a tumour in his jaw, it was still a difficult thing doing what was right for him. :hug:

So sorry you have had to say goodbye to a loved one. I too lost a feline friend this past month and although he was nearly 16 and had a tumour in his jaw, it was still a difficult thing doing what was right for him. :hug:

I am sorry you lost your friend too :hug:

It is hard although it was certainly the right thing to do for her.

Thanks CB and PoM

Very sorry for your loss. She was much loved and very special. You did the right thing for her when she needed you to, and I know only too well how devastating and absolutely gutwrenching it is to make to make that decision to let them go. Lots of hugs to you, I'm sure she is looking over you.