2012 Brags Thread

:laugh: 270s need work - hmm that would be me and Kirra too - among other things. Our first agility trial is this coming weekend - on newly rubberised gear which we haven't seen yet because of being away at DWD - looking forward to it - and hey - she's 10 now - she can do what she likes (well, she always does anyway ... ;) )

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then we had our second ever go at JDX and Trixie got a pass :thumbsup:

Then we had our first ever go at Open Jumping and it was brilliant, but I was so concerned with pushing her out for the distance that I pushed her a bit too far and she ran wide around a jump, who would've thought, but I was so pleased with her :D

It was a great run, AP! Trixie is brilliant! :D

Millie also got a JDX pass (same course as Trixie's), she just needs 1 more for her title thumbsup1.gif

Well done Tassie with your kids!!! :cheer:

Just thought I would put my little brag in we had our State Obedience Championship that was held over 2 days and little Gabby won ud so she is the 2012 Utility State Champion and we also won the club challenge as well. What a good girl we got 192 second and 194 for a first

Just thought I would put my little brag in we had our State Obedience Championship that was held over 2 days and little Gabby won ud so she is the 2012 Utility State Champion and we also won the club challenge as well. What a good girl we got 192 second and 194 for a first

Are you sure it is a SMALL Brag.

Not sure what to say except:

:thumbsup::cheer::clap::cooldance::curtsey::dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance::party::rock::whee::winner::worship:

Woohoo well done Xena98 and your gorgeous Gabby!!!! :cheer: I agree with S&W, are you sure that's a small brag? :rofl: It's YUUUUUGE!!!!

I've got a brag :D Ruby won the Novice Retrieving Ability Test for Gundogs today, yippeeeeeee!!!!!

:winner:

Congrats Xena98 and Gabby

It's amazing what those koolies can do when they work out they don't need to be ballistic all the time. I wish I was half as good at training my evil hound.

I've got a huge brag (if yours was a tiny one)...

Got a second and qual at first ever run in JD (novice aka beginners jumping) that counts (ie not a mock trial).

I got video but it would make you sea sick...

hey well done RubyStar and your gundog pass what does that involve apart from having a gundog lol

Mrs Rusty Bucket congratulations mmmm that should have been in mmmmlast week brag you kept that one quiet :laugh:

Congratulations to Amypie and everyone else

Congrats to xena98 and her lovely Gabby, and to Mrs RB. :thumbsup:

Another little brag from my Kirra - 10 year old BC (whose litter sister sadly died two weeks ago :( ). We had lots of fun at our first agility trial for the year - first agility since November, apart from about 10 minutes training at club one day. She and I were a bit rusty, but we had some nice runs - and she managed to snag two Masters Jumping passes to finish her JDM2 - the only multiplier she didn't have :laugh: I was just thrilled that she was still happy to run, wanting to do well (she backchatted me and nipped me for crappy handling :rofl: ), and that she pulled up fine after the 8 runs on Saturday, and was happy to do 4 on Sunday. So grateful for my little feral girl :D .

Congrats to xena98 and her lovely Gabby, and to Mrs RB. :thumbsup:

Another little brag from my Kirra - 10 year old BC (whose litter sister sadly died two weeks ago :( ). We had lots of fun at our first agility trial for the year - first agility since November, apart from about 10 minutes training at club one day. She and I were a bit rusty, but we had some nice runs - and she managed to snag two Masters Jumping passes to finish her JDM2 - the only multiplier she didn't have :laugh: I was just thrilled that she was still happy to run, wanting to do well (she backchatted me and nipped me for crappy handling :rofl: ), and that she pulled up fine after the 8 runs on Saturday, and was happy to do 4 on Sunday. So grateful for my little feral girl :D .

Congratulations Tassie and the feral Kirra Good to see she is still loving it and pulling up fine

Thanks guys! She certainly is very special. In the morning trial it was a battle of wills and she didn't want to work with me at all. In the afternoon I would usually pull her out due to her morning performance but I went in and tried a few different engagement strategies which obviously worked. Need to do some serious work on both RATs and LATs though :eek:

Wahoo! Awesome wuffles - what a lovely score to boot :thumbsup::cheer:

We had a nice return to trialling today....Ziggy has been a little neglected with Em's retrieving trialling lately! We had our first foray into Masters Agility and came away with 2 nice quallies. It was a rather warm day and Zig has been rather distracted by Em being in season so I was really pleased with him - both 1st place 600 height and 4th/13th place overall. His best run was the last one - but silly handler stuffed him up on the LAST jump! The groans of despair outside the ring were audible :laugh: :o Great dog and all that!

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Big congrats Wuffles!!

Have you entered any more trials?

We have trials galore over the next month or two. Agility the next two weekends, then obedience/rally, then the Obedience State Titles in May. After that, providing we manage to get our title at some point, we might give obedience a break for a little while. Ava is only 2 years old and I don't want to burn her out. On the other hand maybe she will enjoy UD. Decisions decisions.