Dumped Pet Trapped In Two-stone Furball

hilaryo

I wonder why they didn't lop his nuts off at the same time?

Poor dog, just the nails alone were a sight for sore eyes, he must be feeling so much better :( Hope this catch the idiot who let the dog get like this.

I googled for updates and found that this poor boy had to be euthanised :cry:

What a miserable life he must have led! Such a shame he didn't get to live out his remaining years loved and cared for.

Least he's free from pain now which amongst other issues is why he was put down apparently.

I am literally speechless. I feel so terrible for that poor dog. The first dog I ever had was an OES named Churchill. I barely remember him, but I know how much my parents loved him. No dog deserves this cruelty.

''Wood Green Animal Shelters

The Charity is sad to report that on the advice of our vets we have had to make the extremely difficult and sad decision to end Floyd’s suffering. Floyd was abandoned outside the gates last weekend in one of the worst animal neglect cases ever seen by the Charity.

Vets today confirmed that Floyd had been experiencing a great deal of pain which would not respond to treatment. Floyd had severe hip dysplasia and arthritis which meant that walking and even standing would have been very painful for him. He also had a number of other medical issues that were causing him considerable distress.

Our only comfort is that in the last week he was given the best care and love from our dedicated staff. We’re so disappointed that no matter what we did, it was too late for us to save Floyd and undo the pain and suffering that he had already endured.

Unfortunately, Floyd is not alone in his suffering, every week the Charity is seeing animals that are in pain due to owners not knowing where or how to get the support and help they need before it’s too late. Wood Green would like to take this opportunity to advise pet owners that we understand that pet ownership does present challenges, and whilst the vast majority of people take on pets with good intentions this is not always enough to provide for all of your pet’s needs.

The Charity would encourage owners to seek help at the earliest sign of a problem in caring for your pet so as to avoid reaching a crisis situation. Wood Green, like many other animal welfare organisations, offer non-judgemental advice and guidance to existing pet owners and those considering welcoming a new pet into their home.

Wood Green are continuing to support the RSPCA’s investigation in seeking justice for Floyd.''

Bloody hell I hope they find the sub humans that let this poor dog get into this appalling. They need to be held resposible for their actions.

At least he had a worm bed and was made as comfortable as possible for the few days before he had to be PTS.

OMG! Every step that poor boy took must have been excruitating:(. Run free Floyd. Karma will catch up with the scum that did this to you.

Thanks Sujo, you said what I wanted to say. :(

Sometimes I wish the same sort of pain could be exacted on those that do this to animals like Floyd.

Souff

• 2 weeks later...

With the unconditional love of a dog, he probably still wagged his tail for the scumbag who did this to him and would never want to hurt him/her. I hope he/she is found and never allowed to own another living thing and have the book thrown at him.Run free Floyd rainbowbridge.gif

Edited by Panto