My New Cavalier Puppy

LizT

Thought I'd double post this as many of you can't post-reply in the breeders section and I wanted to share my new girl with you all!

Emmalee is the singleton daughter of my girl Crystal and at 6 weeks has passed all her health tests so is staying with us. We are so pleased to be keeping this little one.

Here she is at 4 weeks.

post-27253-0-91539100-1326441345_thumb.jpg

Edited by LizT

Not an Arabian but pretty cute :D

Don't laugh I just free leased a Purebred Grey Gelding! Picked him up on Boxing Day. Looks a bit like someone you knew well. :laugh:

E.T.A. 'Cos I knew you'd ask. By Nevinska out of Khawasai. :D

Edited by LizT

Don't laugh I just free leased a Purebred Grey Gelding! Picked him up on Boxing Day. Looks a bit like someone you knew well. :laugh:

lol. Was watching Escape to the Country the other night and there was a stunning Crabbet Arabian on there. My heart flipped over.... sigh....

lol. Was watching Escape to the Country the other night and there was a stunning Crabbet Arabian on there. My heart flipped over.... sigh....

When they "get in" they really stay! :love:

I have also been following her in the breeders forum and I am so pleased she is staying with you. She is stunning. Congrats!!!!!

Just as well. The poor peson who would have been buying her would have had to sit a series of job type interviews just to get short listed!!! ;)