My Photos Were Published On The Usa Today Website

quick question - do you work at the zoo, as they do have a pretty stringent policy about images being used - no worries of you are, but would not want you to get in trouble if you don't have their permission to do so

The OP said this in her first post - so it seems like she does work there.

I took some photos last week for work and gave them to our PR people

yeah, but you didn't say who the PR marketing group was, it could have been the PR marketing group fo anything, But thanks for clarifying that it was the zoo itself, as I know they do have big signs up everywhere saying you can take photos for personal use and that they can't be sold or anything unless you have written permission from the zoo to do so, so just wanted to make sure you weren;t going to get in trouble :) . Good work getting this exposure for the zoo

Edited by Linda K

yeah, but you didn't say who the PR marketing group was, it could have been the PR marketing group fo anything, But thanks for clarifying that it was the zoo itself, as I know they do have big signs up everywhere saying you can take photos for personal use and that they can't be sold or anything unless you have written permission from the zoo to do so, so just wanted to make sure you weren;t going to get in trouble :) . Good work getting this exposure for the zoo

No worries. Thanks!