Litter Due In April 2012

Bilbo Baggins

Great to hear Miley is eating and great news about the pups Heidii. We have an Ultrasound Monday. I think I maybe can see a little pot but not sure if that is just because I want to or not???? Only a few days now!!!!!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we welcomed into the world today by caesarean (we were lucky)...1 girl and 7 boys!! Mum and bubs all doing very well!

Congrats!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great to hear Miley is eating and great news about the pups Heidii. We have an Ultrasound Monday. I think I maybe can see a little pot but not sure if that is just because I want to or not???? Only a few days now!!!!!

We've got a vet check Monday too - not long to go for us, Tasha is due towards the end of the week/Sat.

Congrats Heidi :thumbsup: Meanwhile mine are due Tuesday/Wedsneday and I am waiting... waiting ..waiting - Lara is a big fat buddha and looks decidedly uncomfortable and eats every morsel of food in the house - given the opportunity. :rofl:

Congratulations Heidi

Maddison has refused her dry food and sardines this morning....I got her to eat a chicken neck at lunch time but she went out into the garden and is digging holes everywhere and throwing up....well not actually getting anything up but going through the noise and motions of it. I dont think she will last until Thursday. She is very unsettled. she wanted me to sit inthe laundry with her and still wouldnt lay down just wanted to be under my hand so I could rub her back, side, tummy....whatever.

Okay we have had the ultrasound and the results are inconclusive.

There were some black blobs but not easily discernable foetus's. They think if she is pregnant it is with only with around three and she is 32 days rather than any more. If she was 6 days more they would be easily able to see them. So it is recommended to take her back in two weeks.

So I am a bit disappointed but will have to wait and see I guess.