• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _MADCAT_

Where's the photos of Dora??? biggrin.gif

will post some now! haha :p

Its puppy day, Im betting your too busy cuddling puppy to post photos! :laugh:

Pretty much!! she slept pretty well until about 4am and just wouldn't stop howling.. which is funny because the boys seem so concerned when they hear her cry..

She is even so gutsy she will walk straight up to Frank (bullmastiff, who curently weighs 55ish kg) and she will nip him on the nose and run off, but frank looks up at us for permission to chase her, but no not yet haha.

poor Zeus (great dane x) when we take Dora to the toilet doesn't mean to but his stupidly long legs keep tripping over her.. aww :(

It was worth the wait (even though when I went to bed I had a massive panic attack for no reason) here is DORA :D

Cloud, not so sure about it all.. She's no longer the youngest (shes 7 months)

img6615w.jpg

img6618l.jpg

For a 8 week old girl, she has huge feet!

img6619k.jpg

(took these last night when we got her)

img6634h.jpg

She now follows the boys EVERYWHERE - trying not to get stepped on!

img6635zk.jpg

img6642tp.jpg

img6649jr.jpg

Aw! All your family are stunning!!

I have a feeling that Dora is going to be the Queen Bee with the boys :laugh:

Don't get me started with the dog park issue.... My lil girl was reactive (not aggressive) with other dogs so until we worked through this we didn't go to a park, didn't want her barking/general over excitement to cause issues. You see it all the time, one out of control dog sets all the others off. In the last week I have seen two dogs that shouldn't be off lead at a park, the first owner (GR that attacked a Dal) admitted his dog had 'issues' and then one today just kept shouting at their dog as he proceed to start a number of fights over about 30 mins.

If your dog has 'issues' or is having a bad day GO HOME!!

Guest _MADCAT_

Dora is gorgeous! Looks like the boys love her too!

They have taken her in for sure!! she wont sleep unless she's cuddled up to the boys.. so cute!

Aw! All your family are stunning!!I have a feeling that Dora is going to be the Queen Bee with the boys :laugh:

Don't get me started with the dog park issue.... My lil girl was reactive (not aggressive) with other dogs so until we worked through this we didn't go to a park, didn't want her barking/general over excitement to cause issues. You see it all the time, one out of control dog sets all the others off. In the last week I have seen two dogs that shouldn't be off lead at a park, the first owner (GR that attacked a Dal) admitted his dog had 'issues' and then one today just kept shouting at their dog as he proceed to start a number of fights over about 30 mins.If your dog has 'issues' or is having a bad day GO HOME!!

Haha Dora already loves Frank and Zeus! the boys arn't happy when shes in play mode and jumps all over them biting them, but they allow it and are getting used to having a puppy around (now they know what WE went through when they were puppies!! haha)

and dog parks, I really do give up with that... I've joined the Bullmastiff Club of SA and started going to their club meets so we can hang out with all the other BM's in adelaide! But we recently decided to start showing Frank and try and get his titles so hopefully we can start doing that soon! But won't be going back to dog parks - I want Dora to be a show girl so I don't want her learning the horrible habits from most of the dogs that go there...

OMG. She's stunning ( more so now as she's gotten bigger). I love her coloring love.gifYou have your hands full now. laugh.gif

shes a little porky pig haha. But yes our hands are full! I have so so so so much trouble sleeping so put a puppy in that mix and I barely sleep. Which sucks considering I get up at 6am for work. Sigh... I wouldn't change it for the world!! I love my partner though, he knows I rarely sleep so he does "puppy time" (playing, toilet time etc) so I can nap when hes home <3

But since I love to post heaps of pictures (sorry to the people who read it and go omg so many pictures) haha but I love my gang!

This is everyone at the moment

img6768t.jpg

Frank using Dora as a pillow

img6763u.jpg

Poor Zeus is pretty much her babysitter now haha

img6751hm.jpg

img6660g.jpg

Telling Zeus a secret

img6691j.jpg

img6685z.jpg

img6706e.jpg

Guest _MADCAT_

Dora playing with Frank (Pardon his lipstick!)

img6722l.jpg

img6738i.jpg

Meowington (Bengal x) and Cloud hanging out up and away from puppy haha

img6739a.jpg

Our stud muffin Frank <3

img6704m.jpg

and lastly... and my fav shot from the day...

The pack!

img6698r.jpg

Sorry for the overload !

Guest _MADCAT_

Awwww, butter would not melt!!

What a totally awesome cutie pie!

Haha see that's the problem, she looks cute but she's evil! She already has us all wrapped around her paw lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _MADCAT_

Hey everyone,

It's been TWO WEEKS! already!! Dora is 10 weeks old now and she's growing like a worm (or a little piggy... haha)

The boys love her - Cloud loves her, she plays alot with her and they chase eachother around the house... Cloud is naughty and wakes Dora with a tap so they can play haha, and meowington wants nothing to do with her.... which she's just a bit like that haha

Cloud not liking the flash today...

img6834n.jpg

Meowington not being pleased with me either .. stupid flash lol

img6940w.jpg

This is pretty much MOST of the photo's i've taken today....

img6843hp.jpg

But I do have some nice ones haha! (EXCEPT FOR FRANKS LIPSTICK!! grr)

(and for those that notice Zeus is entire, he is getting desexed in a few weeks because we wanted to wait till he was 15+ months before desexing him.. we don't want an accidental mating with dora when she's older! I told my partner I'd kill him if Zeus got frisky with dora so we decided since having her now, we will desex him asap! :) )

img6850z.jpg

img6861ed.jpg

img6862j.jpg

Frank <3

img6866ek.jpg

img6876ea.jpg

Dora, with Zeus's paws

img6882f.jpg

Dora giving Zeus grief, he can't walk anywhere without her walking under him trying to nip him haha, shes so darn cheeky!

img6891t.jpg

Edited by _MADCAT_

Guest _MADCAT_

I couldn't get another DECENT family shot.. Sigh. haha

img6897j.jpg

Dora's impression of a bird

img6907i.jpg

And finally, resting time... Dora hasn't quite learnt "rest" yet haha. But there is another bed behind Zeus but Dora likes to be ON someone..

img6930b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest _MADCAT_

decided to take some quick happy snaps while the sun was quickly fading..

Dora is now almost 14 weeks old, and growing like a weed!! she's grown so much and feels like she's been here forever!

she absolutely loves the boys and gets on great with the cats. She's such a spirit !

Sorry I haven't taken any of the cats, I will next time!

(not in any order)

img6950i.jpg

img6951v.jpg

img6955jk.jpg

img7011b.jpg

Zeus

img6987n.jpg

img6988v.jpg

img7071i.jpg

Frank

img7019r.jpg

Telling Frank "up"

img7040z.jpg

img7048t.jpg

Guest _MADCAT_

img7080.jpg

img7090b.jpg

Frank passed out from watching us clean up the yard and paint the gate

img7111x.jpg

img7115e.jpg

Dora <3

img7120b.jpg

img7124f.jpg

Just wished I took them earlier so the could have been sharper.. I'm not the best with low light...

From the gang,

Josie, Josh, Frank, Zeus, Dora, Meowington & Cloud. (Fez ran away :( )

Your family is beautiful, and you should be so proud of your furkids! Need more ferret photos, I am ferret deprived living in Qld! And the new puppy, soooo beautiful!

Cloud is the most stunning Ragdoll ever! Lilac point right? Never seen a white marked one with such perfect white tips to her ears :D I do agree though Meowington isn't a pure Bengal, and I hope you weren't charged megabucks, buy him to breed/show with. You are right, you can get Bengals in black, they're actually not too uncommon since the common form of the breed a modified version of brown tabby, and they can carry solid black easily. No, the fact he is longhair is a giveaway - pure longhaired Bengals do exist but they are very rare and I know of none in Australia :)

Guest _MADCAT_

Your family is beautiful, and you should be so proud of your furkids! Need more ferret photos, I am ferret deprived living in Qld! And the new puppy, soooo beautiful!

Cloud is the most stunning Ragdoll ever! Lilac point right? Never seen a white marked one with such perfect white tips to her ears :D I do agree though Meowington isn't a pure Bengal, and I hope you weren't charged megabucks, buy him to breed/show with. You are right, you can get Bengals in black, they're actually not too uncommon since the common form of the breed a modified version of brown tabby, and they can carry solid black easily. No, the fact he is longhair is a giveaway - pure longhaired Bengals do exist but they are very rare and I know of none in Australia :)

Thank you! Cloud is such a gorgeous kitty! Yeah she's lilac. :)

Meowington was given to my partner so didn't pay anything... I knew she wasn't pure Bengal but it wasn't until she got older it became more obvious!! She is a great Bengal x though.. such a talker, always meowing and taking to us, same with cloud... cloud follows me everywhere (sadly, shower and toilet arnt private to cloud) I wake up every morning, roll over and cloud is sleeping next to my face haha..she's odd....

Dora Is getting so big it's scary! Such a cheeky little monster!!

Oh also, meowington and cloud are both girls...

Sadly Fez our ferret escaped from his pen a few months ago, we looked for ages outside but his door was wide open. Not sure if the dogs figured out how to open it or if it wasn't properly closed. :(

To fill the void Im on the waiting list for Netherland dwarf lop bunnies! Shes a great bunny breeder and all clear of hereditary diseases.. should have a baby available soon for me!!

Guest _MADCAT_

I should probably stop doing a weekly update, but I can't help it, I love our furbabies!!!

Dora is becoming such a tough little girl, she's now trying to harass the boys all the time haha!!!

Enjoy!

Is this my best side mum?

img7153y.jpg

Frank, the stud muffin <3

img7162s.jpg

Zeus and Dora listening to the neighbors dog barking

img7168w.jpg

Dora - Huh?

img7183h.jpg

Nom nom nom

img7196v.jpg

Mum make her stop!