Help Dog Missing - Princess Freeway Just Before Geelong

SwaY

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know anyone with tracking dogs...........I know of one show-dog that got away and was followed by tracker dogs (just people who did tracking as a hobby) and found

It is sad when this happens....hoping she is found soon

Hope she is found soon Amy, can't imagine how worried you would be. Definitely approach K-Rock and Bay-FM radio stations, also Geelong Advertiser Newspaper, see if you can get any interest from how it came about to make it "newsworthy".

It is all over FB with many Geelong people so hope this helps. :crossfingers:

Amy there are quite a few Tracking Dogs in Geelong, I have a couple of Tracking Champions at home I'd be happy to take one of them there and give it a try. PM me if you would like me to. Couldn't get there till tomorrow afternoon though.

Another night with little sleep I must say the rain makes me feel a bit better, storms don't bother her and it's keeps the snakes at bay...

I will head out again tomorrow after I drop kids at school.

Thanks showdog, yes I put little brown/grey terrier with cairn in brackets, didn't think of saying toto, good idea..

Gumnut went and looked in the pound yesterday too.

Was trying to find Geelong FB pages yesterday when I got home, will put up on lost and found after I type this, thank you.

Its such a large area, would tracking dogs work? I don't think I have anything that is particularly hers either? Will pm you, thank you for the thought.

Ugh, you hear of it happening, help others who it happens to, but never think it will happen to you.

I did chat to a good friend of mine who is an established animal phsycic, who said she will be home in 2-3 days, is safe and has been picked up.

Thank you all for the thoughts and advice and most of all help. Dog bless DOL.

Will keep you updated.

Forgot to add in my pm, try not to pollute the area you were stopped in any more till I can get there if possible. By pollute I mean walking around the area. I know that has been done already but try not to do it any more