• in a crate outside
    • Outside or in the laundry
    • In your room
    • In your room, sometimes on your bed
    • Inside on their own bed
    • Inside but not in your room
    • Other :)
    • Outside not in a crate

Mine sleep in crates in my room - Kyzer has slept that way for about a year and Trixie is more recent, a few weeks, she used to sleep on my bed every night, but I have now realised that we both get a better sleep if she is in her crate! ;) :D

Ollie dog slept on the end of my bed until he went to the bridge and now the new lad started sleeping on the end but is slowly working his way up the bed.. He is about the middle now.

He will sleep on his own bed in my room or on the lounge but much prefers to be with me... I have a big bed with just me in it, so I don't mind.

Mine sleep in various spots

One always sleeps either in a dog bed or on the dog couch (not in our room), another sleeps in the same beds as the first one (at different times - she rotates with him throughout the night). She sometimes tries to get onto our bed in the night but she is allowed up after their breakfast. The 3rd starts off the night in his own bed in another room but sneaks into our bed in the night.

I could probably tick all the answers :laugh:

Mine sleep inside, wherever they want. One stays in the lounge room (his choice), and moves from dog bed to carpet to other dog bed as he sees fit!

The other is generally on our bed if it's cool, or under the bed if it's too hot. Occasionally she sleeps in her (open) crate in the lounge, or beside the bed, or wherever she takes a fancy to!

My 3 sleep inside in their 'dog room' in the crates.

Xena because I don't need to be woken every 20 minutes to play.

CK because he chases possums when on the roof (yes, from inside) if he isn't in his crate.

Wikki because she is liable to eat skirting boards or cats (not necessarily in that order) if not crated.

Ensures a peaceful nights sleep for cats, humans and dogs. :)