Dont Exercise Around Your Animals.

kitkatswing

So, I do pole dancing as a hobby and for exercise, I have a pole in the backyard.

I had hubby come and take a few photos for me... I was working on this move

:

305583_10150624108760878_589495877_9431883_2090607163_n.jpg

When all of a sudden I spot a certain boy running towards me. Before I could say anything he jumped up and started kissing me...

This was what happened:

479800_10150624108840878_589495877_9431886_32150875_n.jpg

I ended up flat on my back (thank god for crashmats)... With Maui jumping all over me, what does husband do? Continues to take photos thats what!!!!!!

I cannot do any exercise on the floor. My dog just cannot leave me alone. I end up laughing too hard, and thats about all that gets the stomach muscles aching.

Same, they will just kiss me constantly, jump all over me ansd generally be annoying. :laugh:

Guest donatella

Thank you for this thread. I just tested this out and got on the floor and did 150 sit ups (first time in about 2 years) Lucy just say there and looked at me like I was an idiot then walked off LOL

Love it. I 'attempted' push ups tonight.. Needless to say I was on the floor in fits of laughter after number 2.. I had a vizsla lying on his back underneath me licking my face and neck :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: He wouldn't go away. Probably doesn't help that OH will lie on the ground and call him over and play! He just thought it was game time.

Edited by Bundyburger

Guest donatella

I'll probably feel it, being a lazy thing who rarely exercises but I was determined.

I thought Luce would have thought it was play but she's no silly haha

Eta I will hurt the most from the carpet burn on my back doing sit ups on carpet ouchy

Edited by donatella

You are so going to hurt tomorrow donatella! 150 sit ups? I'd be lucky to complete one before I was completely swamped by my 3 and the 2 fosters!

Can we see more photos please... hehe!

T.

The ones of me being attacked on the floor just turned out blurry unfortunatly... But I do have other ones of diferent tricks.

Aparantly Maui doesnt like my husband exercising either, every time he tries to do sit ups or push ups Maui is in his face too :)