Bi Black Shelties

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your comments :) .

We will be keeping the bitch and the best of the dogs. :D

Amongst my show friends, yes, we have a bit of a laugh about whether or not we have minature Border Collies (IF only ANKC would recognise them :rofl: ) OR black and white shelties.

AM SO VERY PROUD to have bred this litter.

To the very best of my knowledge there has never been a litter of four healthy bi-black shelties bred here in Australia before. :D

Someone, somewhere, is being very very kind to us. :)

Stunning! You and their mummy look to be doing a great job there... nice healthy and good looking pups you have there.

You know that you have now committed to posting photos of them at least weekly from now until they go to new homes, don't you? Can't wait to see them running about and playing...

T.

No I bred two in 2008 and two in 2010, both times a dog and a bitch. The first ones I bred are in my signature. The one with the head shot is the mother of the litter in 2010 and the Mum of this litter. :) The other is Odin, the first Bi-black to gain a Ch title here in QLD and the 3rd in Australia.

The little girl is a stunner and I love the boy in photo 3 too. But I do love number one's head spot -- I'm a sucker for head spots!!!

Are you keeping any from this litter? You must have some fantastically strong black-bi genes running through your lines -- and you must be extremely lucky!

Congratulations on such a lovely litter; I've enjoyed lurking in the breeder forum!!

Edited to wish for a continued speedy recovery for you sick little bubba!!

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

We are keeping the bitch and the best of the dogs. :D

Yes we appear to have hit the jackpot with the bi-factored gene :) Someone-somewhere is looking after us.

The puppy appears to be on the mend, he is the first one in the photos. He loves his puppy food. ;)

We have had an enquiry from Finland, and provided all goes well with eye tests and dropping his bits and pieces, the 2nd best male will more than likely go to Finland. Our lines are all English, whereas most of the bis in Europe have American lines.

Edited by Hesapandabear