How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?

MishB

How Many Dogs Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb?

Afghan : Ask me again after I finish getting my hair done.

Bassett Hound: Leave that thing off. I am so tired and sleepy and I love it when it's dark. Too much light hurts my eyes. Why do you think my eyes are so freaking red all the time? Noooooo. I told you a million times that I DO NOT smoke pot. Gosh!!!. I only slept fifteen hours today and you kept on bugging me. ZZZZZZzzzzzz.z.z.z..z..z..z.

Beagle: Light bulb? I don't sniff any light bulbs? What's the point.

Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring, check for any hazards, and let you know how long that light bulb will actually last.

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Bulldog: No way Jose! Last time I tried that crap, I landed flat on my nose.

Bichon Frisee: Let the bulldog or the pug do it. Cute dogs don't have to work. Besides, all they do is snore and snore alllllllllll night anyway.

Corgi: First, I’ll bark until the old bulb leaves of its own accord and then I’ll nip at the new one until it goes into the socket…

Chow Chow: Nope, don't change that light bulb, don't brush me, don't bathe me, don't medicate me, and don't ever mistake me with a goofy bear.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero TACO BULB?

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Dachshund: Well, first get me a ladder and a treat...... no, you took too long. I want TWO treats and I'll do it......... No, not that treat, the other kind. Geez.......... do I have to do everything? (of course, followed by "the look".)

Doberman: Immediately decides to change the brand of light bulb and find a more efficient form of lighting -- perhaps a fluorescent bulb.

Finnish Laphund: Don't know, don't care,change it yourself!! Oh wait, if there is something in it for me I might do it.

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you’re inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

German Shepherd: Just one, but it will have to wait until I’ve rescued those people trapped in the dark and led them to safety, check to make sure I haven’t missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to make sure that no one has entered under cover of darkness to take advantage of the situation.

Greyhound: It isn’t moving. So who cares?

Great Dane: Just give me back my blanket and do it yourself.

Irish Setter: It only takes one, but it will put in a really dim bulb.

Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I’ve got this hangover and.....

Jack Russell Terrier: I can reach it! I just KNOW I can reach it! Another twenty jumps, and it's mine, ALL mine!

Kelpie: First, I’ll put all the other light bulbs in a little circle..

Labrador: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

Maltese: Let the German Shepherd do it. Cocky bastard. You can fix my hair. Yes. Of course piggy tail. What else?

Malamute: Let the border collie do it. You can feed me while he’s busy.

Mastiff: None, Mastiff’s are NOT afraid of the dark.

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I’m sorry, but I don’t see a light bulb!

Pit Bull: As long as I'm here, nobody can change ANYTHING. Not as long as I'm around. NO WAY.

Pomeranian: Hey, I was a chow in my past life. So don't you dare make me do anything.

Pointer: I see it! There it is! There it is! Right there! Can you see it yet? Can you? Look!

Pug: Er, two. Or maybe one. No -- on second thought, make that two. Is that OK with you?

Siberian Husky: Light bulb?!? I ate the light bulb, and the lamp, and the coffee table it sat on, and the carpet under the coffee table and …

Standard Poodle: None. Go get human, sit under it, look up and point it out -- then go lie down in disgust that it took so long.

Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Rottweiler: Just one. You want to make something of it?.

Saint Bernard: Man, I still got the hangover from last night and you're worry about a stupid lamp. Look. I threw up a few times and can't even wipe my own slobber. Those bitches once they're in heat, REALLY know how to party and I got hammered.

Schnauzer: Bark bark bark. Mom, the lightbulb is out...bark bark bark bark...MOM! I said the lightbulb is out! Bark bark bark bark bark...MOM!!! WHAT PART OF THAT DIDN'T YOU HEAR? I MEAN HELLO????

Schipperke: One. And while I'm doing it I will break the speed of light (and every destroyable object in the house with my little pointy teeth), chase three cats and bark 7,000 times at a single oblivious sparrow.

Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. What are servants for?

Weimaraner: What?? Light bulb? You want ME to change a LIGHT BULB?

Yorkshire Terrier: I’m over qualified, have the boxer do it!

Edited by MishB

Schipperke: One. And while I'm doing it I will break the speed of light (and every destroyable object in the house with my little pointy teeth), chase three cats and bark 7,000 times at a single oblivious sparrow.

Oh that is good! Im going to add that lol

Cavalier King Charles " What you want me to leave this comfortable Bed to change a Light Bulb - ummmmm lemme think about it for an hour or two" Ummmmm too comfortable at the moment - ask me next week :D