Where To Buy Flea And Heartworm Meds Online

Kavik

Hi all,

Where is the best place to buy flea and heartworm meds online? I use Advantix and Interceptor. Also, can you buy Advance dog food online somewhere?

Edited by Kavik

I use wherever is cheapest. Usually obay.com.au (with my vets "code" which gives a discount), or Mammoth Pet Supplies. I use Advantix and Interceptor as well, and usually find them a few dollars cheaper at Mammoth, especially as most places charge about $8 or $10 for shipping and they are only $6.

i use budget pets on ebay, cheapest, and they post out the day you buy. i have used mammoth too, there is another power seller on there which looks cheap but takes over 2 weeks to come, cheaper pets or something, they don't have 100% feedback as they seem to hold onto your money for weeks before they post.

I found this site recently and they are about $10 cheaper than say Petstock on their frontline.

www.trixanpet.com.au

They do charge for postage but its till cheaper and I get my products quickly.

BB

I'll add to this Trixan Pets have a price match guarantee. They reduce their price by 125% of the difference between their price and the cheaper price. I have gotten them to do this and it only took a few minutes.

I also find Oveds to have great prices

Edited by ~Rumour~

After checking all the sites listed Budgetpetproducts is still the cheapest.

I pay $88.90 for 6 Advocate xl with free postage.

I find Petstock really good for Advance, mine regularly has 15% off, and you get a loyalty scheme, buy 10 bags get one free, so brings the price down too. :)